7/22 Game Thread

rangercal

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Jul 23, 2005 -> 02:12 AM)
Short Right?

What is this softball?

The problem with that shift is that Willie would need a relay to get the ball to first. I'm not sure he could reach PK on a fly from that position.

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jul 23, 2005 -> 02:11 AM)
Is that bad thing??

I mean, I know there are many that hate Timo, but if he is doing the job...why is that bad? That's good.

If Timo/Harris are preventing Gload from being on the big club for the rest of the year, then yes, it's a bad thing. Just, 'cause I think in the long run, having Gload up here will help the team more than having the former two.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 08:18 PM)
You know what, I really love that.  You can't have a big enough lead against Boston.

There is no lead big enough in baseball.

I hate it when people say: Hey don't steal or try to hit homeruns so late ina game when yuo are 5+ runs up."

Forget that...

This is not football, basketball or hockey. There is NO clock. A team has all the time it wants to make-up those runs.

Keep running! :headbang

Edited by RibbieRubarb

Crede has really turned around his game this past week it seems. Keep up the good work. Juan on the other hand besides tonight... :puke

If we could only get Vizquel for next to nothing...one can only dream. Great game tonight though fellas, keep it up!!!