The Boston Fans at the Game Tonight

Steve9347

f***ing Christ. I was at the game tonight, my father to my left, and BAWSTON fans everywhere else in my f***ing section (112)

Holy s***, these f***ers are annoying. Let me play out a situation and their reaction. There is a man on first, the guy batting grounds to short short... uribe makes a decent play to get the lead runner at second, then the throw to first is a hair late.

The whole f***ing section goes nuts! You would think that the RED SAWKS had just hit the homerun to win the world series. Nothing important happened on the play except for the out at second.

Also, those bastards jumped and flipped out everytime Ortiz hit a popout; they are worse than cubs fans and Chip Carrey praying for homeruns.

The absolute most annoying thing was the four pricks in the rows in front of me, some old, near death tramp, some middle-aged douche bag man, and then two mid twenties women... each with their NESN signs that say in some different way how the "Biggest Red Sawks Fan in the world ended up living in Barrington or some s***," and everytime there was a break in play, they would stand up and smile next to the sign, dying to get on television somewhere in Boston. My God, these people are a bunch of fruits, and to be honest, did not know much about the game tonight, nor care.

Bandwagoners, and regular Red Sox fans are all f***ing annoying!!!

- not to mention the fact that we had to frickin' blow that one... geez what a way to end it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 11:17 PM)
f***ing Christ.  I was at the game tonight, my father to my left, and BAWSTON fans everywhere else in my f***ing section (112)

Holy s***, these f***ers are annoying.  Let me play out a situation and their reaction.  There is a man on first, the guy batting grounds to short short... uribe makes a decent play to get the lead runner at second, then the throw to first is a hair late.

The whole f***ing section goes nuts!  You would think that the RED SAWKS had just hit the homerun to win the world series.  Nothing important happened on the play except for the out at second.

Also, those bastards jumped and flipped out everytime Ortiz hit a popout; they are worse than cubs fans and Chip Carrey praying for homeruns.

The absolute most annoying thing was the four pricks in the rows in front of me, some old, near death tramp, some middle-aged douche bag man, and then two mid twenties women... each with their NESN signs that say in some different way how the "Biggest Red Sawks Fan in the world ended up living in Barrington or some s***," and everytime there was a break in play, they would stand up and smile next to the sign, dying to get on television somewhere in Boston.  My God, these people are a bunch of fruits, and to be honest, did not know much about the game tonight, nor care.

Bandwagoners, and regular Red Sox fans are all f***ing annoying!!!

- not to mention the fact that we had to frickin' blow that one... geez what a way to end it.

I am so glad I'm not the only one who felt that way. Seriously, they were worst than Cubs fans. That's no hyperbole, that's the truth. Seems like those b****es were having one huge orgy everytime a Boston player swung.

2nds this. I hate them. I hate them all!

So Bo Sox fan next to me was all alone and managed to slip in a whole 24 case of beer. How, I still don't know. But her drunk self was very annoying. Every play was the last out in the World Series.

Oh, did you know about Curt Schilling's bloody sock from the World Series last year. I sure do, considering I must have heard the story about 50 times in the last 2 innings. No exagerations.

oh i know. curt schilling had a bloody sock, red sawks came back from three games down, god is a red sawks fan.

i could have killed someone tonight. dead serious. i could have f***ing murdered someone and gone to prison... and it would have been great.

I too was at the game tonight...I totally agree they are as bad as scrubs fans if not worse.....From the minute I got on the red line at Grand ave i was surrounded.....Every flyout was like I was at wrigley filed watching from under the upperdeck, i guess they have every right to be on thier high horse, but the way they watch a baseball game is strikingly resembling to a cubs fan......The only thing that made it better was when Timo gunned out the runner at third I thought the run hadnt crossed the plate yet and I went buck.....got up then i guess i flailed my arms and hit a boston fans beer and spilled some on him....then after I apologized and got him another beer, he had the nerve to tell me "you need to calm the f*** down, its only a baseball game"

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 12:31 AM)
I too was at the game tonight...I totally agree they are as bad as scrubs fans if not worse.....From the minute I got on the red line at Grand ave i was surrounded.....Every flyout was like I was at wrigley filed watching from under the upperdeck, i guess they have every right to be on thier high horse, but the way they watch a baseball game is strikingly resembling to a cubs fan......The only thing that made it better was when Timo gunned out the runner at third I thought the run hadnt crossed the plate yet and I went buck.....got up then i guess i flailed my arms and hit a boston fans beer and spilled some on him....then after I apologized and got him another beer, he had the nerve to tell me "you need to calm the f*** down, its only a baseball game"

boston fan: hey you need to calm the f*** down

you: sorry man, it was an acc..

boston fan (interrupting): HOLY s*** BAWSTON BAWSTON ORTEEEEZZ!!

you: dude, it was a popup to first.

boston fan: Curt schilling bloody sock! 3 games down! bawston! you need to calm down.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 11:31 PM)

The ionic particles from the Schilling bloody sawk fed a magic flea that summoned the invisible swordsman and he blessed the almighty sawks. Thats why we are a city of champs. Now Normy get me a Beer.

_676072_cliff150.jpg

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 12:43 AM)
The ionic particles from the Schilling bloody sawk fed a magic flea that summoned the invisible swordsman and he blessed the almighty sawks.  Thats why we are a city of champs. Now Normy get me a Beer. 

_676072_cliff150.jpg

:lolhitting

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 05:36 AM)
boston fan:  hey you need to calm the f*** down

you: sorry man, it was an acc..

boston fan (interrupting):  HOLY s*** BAWSTON BAWSTON ORTEEEEZZ!!

you: dude, it was a popup to first.

boston fan:  Curt schilling bloody sock!  3 games down! bawston!  you need to calm down.

Exactly.....and before these events happened I was talking to him....born and raised in Chicago...no ties to Boston at all.....said he was a Red Sox fan just because.....something makes me think "because they won the world series"

You guys are all absolutely right about the morons called Red Sox Nation! Last yr, I went to all 3 games vs Boston and these clowns would always stand up and cheer for Manny just for taking his spot in LF (Ooops!) between innings....I swear, if he had taken a dump in front of them, they would have done the same thing :chair

Edited by Allsox

QUOTE(Allsox @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 10:04 AM)
You guys are all absolutely right about the morons called Red Sox Nation! Last yr, I went to all 3 games vs Boston and these clowns would always stand up and cheer for Manny just for taking his spot in RF between innings....I swear, if he had taken a dump in front of them, they would have done the same thing  :chair

Then ... you have those fans that don't know the difference between RF and LF. :P

Red Sox fans have driven me to root for the Yankees when they play each other. . .

At least the Yankees are honest about what they are: purchasers of talent with a huge HUGE HUGE payroll. Hey, Bowston you're the same damn thing--except with crapper accents and more irritating fans.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 05:27 AM)
oh i know.  curt schilling had a bloody sock, red sawks came back from three games down, god is a red sawks fan.

i could have killed someone tonight.  dead serious.  i could have f***ing murdered someone and gone to prison... and it would have been great.

This has to be one of the best quotes of the day. Made me laugh pretty damn hard.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 09:36 AM)
I don't call 'em the Red Cubs for nothing......

ive been sayin it the past few days, there is nothign i hate more than cubs fans, but red sox fans are looking like they will pass them up pretty soon

There's probably gonna be more of them Fri-Sun, since they'll all fly out for the weekend. I had to laugh at the comment 'they're more obsessed with themselves than they are the team'.. I completely agree. They all wanna be part of Red Sox Nation and make the most noise possible. :finger You could hear the "Let's go Red Sox" loud and clear on tv, and then the booos by the White Sox fans.

After the moron said "Calm down it's only a baseball game" after buying him a beer, I probably would've bought another one, and splashed it all in his face. Even if I got arrested, it would feel great!

Edited by SouthSidePride05

Here's how I see it, and here's why I hate Red Sawx fans more than Cub fans.

Cubs fans, for the most part, are just stupid. That's really all there is to them. A few can get pretty rowdy and obnoxious, but for the most part they are what their team is. Little cute dumb animals that you can laugh at.

RED SOX fans are way worse though. They are VERY obnoxious people (as many of you detailed in this thread) and they think they own the world because they aren't the Yankees. I wish the Yankees were a real f***ing baseball team so they could still own the Red Sawx.