Official "Deliver us Sidney" Thread

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you're wondering about some of the other players besides Crosby, TSN has a Top 30 List.

That Gilbert Brule kid intrigues me. I like player's like Peca, Ruutu, who are basically pegged as the 'total package' -- meaning, the physical part as well as a scoring touch. Of course, if Jack Johnson fell, I don't know how you can pass -- I realize they've drafted defense the past couple years, but at a point you gotta think of 'best overall player'.

Tomorrow, boys and girls, is where the s*** starts to hit the fan.

Buyouts will start taking place.

Qualifying offers will be extended.

Players will be moving like you've never seen before.

Some big ass names are about to get dumped.

This will be the wildest professional sports movement you have ever seen.

That's why it's gonna be one hell of an interesting offseason, Kap. I've heard/read that the Hawks might not give Thibault a qualifying offer. For some reason, I don't think that they really thinik much of Thibault as a goalie (Tallon). Crawford panning out means a whole lot to them, I bet.

There's some things that I have been hearing, that I will be SHOCKED that happen.

That's really all I can say right now, but suffice it to say, there's going to be a totally different makeup now on a few teams.

Chicago is one of them. Trust me. They are not going to be as much of a dog as they used to be.

:ph34r:

Mock Draft

7. Chicago Blackhawks: Ryan O'Marra, Center, Erie Otters: (OHL)

It seems the Blackhawks are beginning to draft players that fit the mold of the old Hawks and O'Marra suits that perfectly. This is the type of safe pick teams look for early in the first round when a player shows the ability to do everything well. He is a character player with high end skill that oozes leadership and accountability.