hollywood

sec159row2

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=45390

and hollywood is wondering why movie ticket sales are the worst in years... maybe the 51% conservatives in this country are finally fed up with the anti-american hollywood... does every movie have anti-bush/ anti-american undertones? I wasn't gonna see war of the worlds cause cruise is an idiot, but this guarentees I won't be seeing it... why is hollywood so anti-american??

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 10:10 AM)
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=45390

and hollywood is wondering why movie ticket sales are the worst in years...  maybe the 51% conservatives in this country are finally fed up with the anti-american hollywood...  does every movie have anti-bush/ anti-american undertones? I wasn't gonna see war of the worlds cause cruise is an idiot, but this guarentees I won't be seeing it...  why is hollywood so anti-american??

1.) I wouldn't say 51% of America is conservative. You seem to have forgotten that there are moderates.

2.) Yeah, um, I'm at a loss. . .

Oh, yeah. I just went to this website. Let's just say I have a feeling they don't even make a pretense of fair and balanced news. . .

A muckraker can make up stories about any movie/book and someone would get all up in arms about it.

And, I heard that Lord Voldmort in Harry Potter was based on George W. Bush too!!!

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 08:24 AM)
1.) I wouldn't say 51% of America is conservative. You seem to have forgotten that there are moderates.

2.) Yeah, um, I'm at a loss. . .

just using last election 51% conservative 49% liberal ... IMO these #'s are pretty accurate ... I just wish the 49% liberal would realize it... moderates??? no such thing, unless you count dan rather who is "middle of the road" :P

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 02:59 PM)
just using last election 51% conservative  49% liberal ...  IMO these #'s are pretty accurate ...  I just wish the 49% liberal would realize it...  moderates??? no such thing, unless you count dan rather who is "middle of the road"  :P

I consider myself moderate :P