I'm going on holiday.

DePloderer

At last it's here, no more work for 3 weeks. Wednesday lunchtime we'll be in France soaking up the sun, kicking back and relaxing with a drink or two. I just had to let you lot know, not sure why. ( Leans back with a realy smug look on his face.)

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
France?  I thought Holiday in England was a good thing :puke

Absolutely. I keep forgetting you lot don't speak English, I should have said "vacation". I might enjoy mentioning 2012 while I'm there.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 08:36 PM)
People are going to rip you on the France thing, but enjoy yourself Dep! :cheers  :britishflag:

I'm going to my first Sox game of '05 tomorrow; I'm too psyched for that! :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

They can rip all they want, it'll be me in Bordeaux sampling all the local produce, not them.

Enjoy the game, the nearest I've ever got to Cellular is DeVault Memorial, Bristol.

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 03:40 PM)
They can rip all they want, it'll be me in Bordeaux sampling all the local produce, not them.

Enjoy the game, the nearest I've ever got to Cellular is DeVault Memorial, Bristol.

Bordeaux is my favorite wine region. Sooooooo delicious. Have fun you lucky, lucky, lucky sod.