Official NFL Season Predictions

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 08:07 PM)
He is good.... not very good....  :bang 

Before he was traded I bet half the people here didnt even know who he was

I do and i know him personally. He was a basketball player at Northwestern to. He was a coach at the Northwestern Basketball Camp and I was on his team. Great Guy.

QUOTE(AirScott @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 02:56 AM)
no, no he's not.  not yet, anyway.

Eh currently Briggs is a better LB than Harris....

Year Team G Solo Ast Total Sack YdsL Int Yds IntTD DefTD FFum PD Sfty

2003 Chicago 16 67 11 78 0.0 0 1 45 1 1 0 4 0

2004 Chicago 16 104 22 126 0.5 2 1 38 1 1 0 10 0

2002 Oakland 15 60 21 81 0.5 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0

2003 Oakland 16 80 30 110 2.0 19 0 0 0 0 3 2 0

2004 Oakland 14 48 13 61 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

whose stats look better?

Edited by SoxFan101

QUOTE(AirScott @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 05:25 AM)
Harris had a bad right knee all last season and missed 3 games, so when you consider that his numbers last year look better, don't they?

No..... and considering his 2nd season was his best and still worse than Briggs 2nd year....

and all you had to do is look at the post to see he only missed 2 games.

Edited by SoxFan101

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 02:09 AM)
No..... and considering his 2nd season was his best and still worse than Briggs 2nd year....

and all you had to do is look at the post to see he only missed 2 games.

he injured it in training camp, meaning he played on a bad knee.

QUOTE(DukeNukeEm @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 01:33 AM)
NO WAY.

Thats impossible.  Thats nearly the exact same teams in the playoffs.

No way that happen.  Way to conservative.

No Offense, but those are the worst predictions I've ever seen.  I'm not trying to mean.

If this isn't a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black, than I don't know what is. Duke, with your predictions it looks like you haven't been following football the past decade and decided to pull names out of a hat.

Lions winning the NFC North? The Lions do have a dangerous receiving core, but that alone won't win you a division. They have a mediocre at best QB, not much of a running game, and an average D. Granted the NFC North is one of the weakest divisions in the NFL, but I guarantee that the Lions don't win the division.

Cardinals winning the NFC West? This is a similar situation to the Lions. The Cardinals have a decent young team and they play in a terrible division(like most of the NFC for that matter), but that alone doesn't mean they will win the division. Either the Rams or Seahawks will will this division.

Browns and Bengals 1st and 2nd with the Ravens and Steelers 3rd and 4th? Please put the crack pipe down before you make predictions. What have the Browns and Bengals done to surpass two of the top teams in the NFL? I do think that the Steelers had a semi-fluke season last year, but they will still probably win double digit games. The Ravens might be the most dangerous team in the NFL. They have added a few upgrades on offense, so if Boiler can do anything right(with their D), than this team has a chance to come out of the AFC.

Jets over the Pats? With a healthy Chad, the Jets should be improved and fight for a wild card spot, but to underestimate the defending champs like that is idiotic.

Jacksonville over the Colts? Jacksonville certainly has a dangerous young team and could find themselves in the playoffs, but I highly doubt they top the Colts.

Before you bash someone elses predictions you should look in a mirror.

QUOTE(DukeNukeEm @ Jul 31, 2005 -> 04:28 PM)
Stop... f***ing... Posting.

Briggs may be the best young OLB in football and a tie with DJ Williams.

I'd take both Miami guys over Briggs, by that I mean D.J. Williams and Jonathan Vilma. They both had slightly more than 100 tackles with 80 solo, two sacks, and Vilma added 3 picks, in their rookie seasons. Both are more athletic than Briggs. The tackles are nice, but I bet he doesn't get 126 again with a healthy defense, and he needs to make some more big plays.

QUOTE(DukeNukeEm @ Jul 31, 2005 -> 09:28 PM)
Stop... f***ing... Posting.

That is precisely what you need to do! You have s*** on this thread repeatedly. Your lack of football knowledge is stunning, and yet, you try to take definitive positions on things. You may very well be the worst poster on this site right now.