A new kitty...

Steff

The vet sent me a nice card with Sam's paw print on it.. I was :crying like a baby. So.. I think I'm gonna get a replacement. Sidney is part bengal so I'm thinking about another like him and I found this site.. these cats are unbelieveably georgeous!!!

http://www.savannahcatbreed.com/index.shtml

Not gonna buy one from there... I would never spend that much on a pet.. but they are amazing looking..

I've bought 2 dogs but I don't think I've ever actually paid for a cat. They either show up on my doorstep and never leave or we end up getting them from somebody else that doesn't want them anymore.

We just recently got a kitten that's about 8 months old. She's constantly trying to play with our older two. They are about 10 and not really interested in playing with anything anymore.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 04:16 PM)
Those are so ugly they're cute. Very friendly I've heard. Another one I love is a "maine coon cat".. very pretty but not so social.

Yeah, they are supposed to be really friendly. And they feel really warm to the touch because of the lack of fur.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 04:16 PM)
Those are so ugly they're cute. Very friendly I've heard. Another one I love is a "maine coon cat".. very pretty but not so social.

My maine coon is the favorite of our cats. Maybe she is unique because she is very social at times. She doesn't mind being around people.

img02808pk.jpg

our 2 cats.

the brown one is worth alot of money i guess.

He's the biggest cat anyone that enters our house has ever seen. I believe he's somewhere around 20-25 lbs. I guess whatever breed he is, is supposed to get that big.

He's just like a big teddy bear.

The multi colored one is just mean overall, :lol:

LOL... Sam was 29 lbs at his heaviest. A lot of the reason he ended up with urinary issues. Sidney is 18 lbs which is small for a Bengal but he's from a litter that accidentally mated with a "common cat" so I got him from the Animal Welfare. Lucky find there.

Our old cat was in a bag full of other cats and all the other ones died and ours was the only one that lived... she was so small she could fit in your hand... I guess some store owner didnt want the cats anymore and threw them out in a bag............. :finger

She lived to be 16ish when we had to put her to sleep... than like 2-3 years after that we got 2 cats from a non-kill shelter.