Odalis Perez Rumor

DukeNukeEm

QUOTE(DukeNukeEm @ Jul 23, 2005 -> 06:04 PM)
07.18.05Peter Gammons is reporting on ESPN that, "the Dodgers are looking to deal Jeff Weaver with the Nationals and White Sox showing some interest."  Gammons went on to say that "the Dodgers would deal Derek Lowe and/or Odalis Perez if another team was willing to take their contracts." Further proof that Peter Gammons is utter nonsense.  OK, Weaver's in the final year of his contract, so of course a trade is likely as the Dodgers continue to tumble.  But speculating that Perez or Lowe could be moved - with those contracts - is just plain silly.

Per Dodger-Dugout.com

My god, Im in love.  I love Odalis and want him so bad.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stick

QUOTE(forrestg @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 06:26 PM)
if the dodgers are offering Odalis perez and we are not taking i would call that when two fools meet one for offfering and one for not taking them up on their offer. :chair

What would you offer for a pitcher that is bound to go on the DL at least twice a season and isn't clubhouse friendly?

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 09:38 AM)
What would you offer for a pitcher that is bound to go on the DL at least twice a season and isn't clubhouse friendly?

:notworthy Preach on Brotha... Preach On.... :aussie: