Mark Buehrle

Sonik22

Your so totally right...

While we're at it we need to get rid of that Garland guy too... He should have like 20 wins by now if he hadn't of lost us those games...

And that Aaron Rowand totally sucks, he only has 7 HR's, and Iguchi can go too... his batting average is too low...

and don't forget that Pods guy, he has no HR's at all. Get rid of em all...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 04:41 PM)
are you guys serious?

THIS THREAD IS NOT TRYING TO BE SERIOUS.

learn some humor people.

and the thread creator is right in his satire.

good thread

Yeah he is. Some of the peoples idiotic knee-jerk reactions show just how insane they are acting lately.

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 07:29 PM)
Why? Because you're assuming i didnt read the whole thread and didnt get what he was saying? No, i did. And it was still a pointless thread.

Actually, he made a very good point.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 02:04 AM)

No as I pointed out above he made a dumb point. Their hasnt been a thread about Buehrle for a long time... Since someone made that the continuing slide and fall of Buehrle last season I think.

The threads made about other players is because they arent doing well for a long time. As i went through each individual in a earlier post.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 08:04 PM)

But its the same thing countless people bring up in game threads in response to those dumb posts/threads he has referenced. Just my OPINION, but i dont think we needed a thread entirely devoted to this. But again, its my opinion. Obviously most people disagree

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 09:10 PM)
No as I pointed out above he made a dumb point.  Their hasnt been a thread about Buehrle for a long time... Since someone made that the continuing slide and fall of Buehrle last season I think.

The threads made about other players is because they arent doing well for a long time.  As i went through each individual in a earlier post.

This wasn't a 'Bash Buehrle' thread. It was a bash the stupid 'This guy has got to go' threads that pop up on this site all the time.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 02:16 AM)
This wasn't a 'Bash Buehrle' thread.  It was a bash the stupid 'This guy has got to go' threads that pop up on this site all the time.

Yes, but he is using Buehrle's 1 bad game as an example when people bash other players for 1 game. And like i pointed out with the other people the reason they were called out was because its been a lot more than one game when it comes to the likes of Konerko, Dye, and so on.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 09:28 PM)
Yes, but he is using Buehrle's 1 bad game as an example when people bash other players for 1 game.  And like i pointed out with the other people the reason they were called out was because its been a lot more than one game when it comes to the likes of Konerko, Dye, and so on.

But it was dripping with sarcasm.

Mark buehrle hasn't been the same since his last start.  All this sliding on the tarp may be getting to his pitching arm.  The white sox need to trade him before he becomes a liability.  Hes hurting this team.  Just look at the effect hes had on jon garland.  Its sad.

Some of you people need to stop making stupid threads about how people need to go because they have one bad game or because we loose a game.  Last i checked we were still 30 games above .500.  Yeah loses feel bad but get over it.

I hope this guy isnt serious about trading Mark

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 09:28 PM)
Yes, but he is using Buehrle's 1 bad game as an example when people bash other players for 1 game.  And like i pointed out with the other people the reason they were called out was because its been a lot more than one game when it comes to the likes of Konerko, Dye, and so on.

im sorry but i don't recall buehrle's one bad game, and can't people realize i was joking aroung i mean come on, have some fun here.