White Sox vs. Red Sox July 24 Game Thread

YASNY

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 01:20 PM)
Hawk really stepping out on a limb to say that the Angels are the second-best team.  Think he's going by records?

At this point i would have to agree with him, they are on the verge of sweeping the YAnkees

Edited by CYGarland

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:21 PM)
At this point i would definitely agree with him, there are on the verge of sweeping the YAnkees

I might say Oakland. If we were in the playoffs right now with them in it, I think they would roll through everyone.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 01:21 PM)
I might say Oakland. If we were in the playoffs right now with them in it, I think they would roll through everyone.

If OAkland keeps doing what there doing , then you'd have to say they are THE best team in bAseball.

QUOTE(Ozzie Montana @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 03:25 PM)
Man Oakland is surging.  Bot. 6 they lead Texas 1-7.  They got terrific pitching and their bats are hot

I heard a good argument against them, though. Their starters are all young, and they might tire out by the end of the season.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 11:07 AM)
lok for the gloadinator to be amazing as usual

He may of gotten out his 1st AB, but I already saw enough. He's gonna be really good down the stretch for the club. His approach at the plate is just great.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 08:26 PM)
He may of gotten out his 1st AB, but I already saw enough. He's gonna be really good down the stretch for the club.  His approach at the plate is just great.

If Gload is sent down when Thomas gets back...

:angryfistshake

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 12:26 PM)
I heard a good argument against them, though.  Their starters are all young, and they might tire out by the end of the season.

They also have Zito and Harden who are very talented players with some experience (maybe not tons of it, but they have plenty of playoff experience). Oakland is surging and I gotta give Beane some credit (I bashed the hell out of him too).