Ozzie's interviews

steiny48

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 03:38 PM)
I can get the overall gist of it.  I just read between the lines.  Like for the Contreras thing, just know that he thinks Jose has the best arm on the staff and if he ever puts it together he'd be the best pitcher on the staff.

should read: "dis kid has the best arm on the staff and if dis kid ever puts it together, dis kid would be the best pitcher on the staff"

QUOTE(steiny48 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 02:32 PM)
Whenever Ozzie is interviewed on TV, they need to include sub-titles.  I can't understand a thing he says!! :bang

just be thankful uribe doesnt give daily interviews

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 24, 2005 -> 10:40 PM)
Your right Critic. Ozzie's interviews crack me up. Partly because he calls everyone "dis keed" and partly because he just talks so damn funny!

Today he got away from "dees keed" and switched up to "dees guy".

Maybe even he noticed that he'd call Jesus "dees keed" - "joo know, dees keed Jesus, he pretty goo at makeeng eenough fish an' loaves for evereebodee" :D

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 12:43 AM)
Today he got away from "dees keed" and switched up to "dees guy".

Maybe even he noticed that he'd call Jesus "dees keed" - "joo know, dees keed Jesus, he pretty goo at makeeng eenough fish an' loaves for evereebodee" :D

"Joo no, dees keed Heysus is bery good as a plajer. He can comb ba aly after he get dow becau he da massia"