Dante's Inferno

GASHWOUND

The 7th Level of Hell for me. Very high and violent. Considering there are 9 levels and the higher the number, the lower and more evil you go, all I gotta say is, "Watch out Satan..... here I come to take over!"  :headbang :headbang :headbang

I got Level 7 too :huh: :huh:

Well, I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but this post has only 5 replies and over 1600 hits and I think it could of been us that crashed their server, lol, cause it isn't letting me take the test saying the server has received too many hits.

Well, I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but this post has only 5 replies and over 1600 hits and I think it could of been us that crashed their server, lol, cause it isn't letting me take the test saying the server has received too many hits.

Jas, maybe you just can't take it that Gash is such a popular guy! :lol:

Yeah, it'll be up again..It said the same thing yesterday..but was back and running good when i posted it this morning..If you haven't taken the test, I'll keep checking the site and when its back I'll bump the thread up. :headbang

The 7th Level of Hell for me. Very high and violent. Considering there are 9 levels and the higher the number, the lower and more evil you go, all I gotta say is, "Watch out Satan..... here I come to take over!"  :headbang :headbang :headbang

Ahh, pathetic..at least Heads got level 8..Priests in this country are at level 7..pansy!!