AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&a

nitetrain8601

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 03:36 AM)
EAT CHIT JEW ROYAL BISHES!!!!!!!!!!.....GIMME A HELL YEAH FOR THE OFFENSE...HELL GIMME A HELL YEAH FOR THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!

Ive learned to live with the Eat s*** because of Nuke and all his awesomeness.... but using the word Jew the way you did is wrong and unnacceptable and shouldnt ever be used. Im not even jewish and i find that completely wrong.. you lost a lot of respect.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 10:31 PM)
Ive learned to live with the Eat s*** because of Nuke and all his awesomeness.... but using the word Jew the way you did is wrong and unnacceptable and shouldnt ever be used.  Im not even jewish and i find that completely wrong.. you lost a lot of respect.

He didn't mean anything by it. Jew a lot of times is slang for "you" online. I'm part jewish and I could care less. Doesn't mean anything, doesn't matter.

Ive learned to live with the Eat s*** because of Nuke and all his awesomeness.... but using the word Jew the way you did is wrong and unnacceptable and shouldnt ever be used.  Im not even jewish and i find that completely wrong.. you lost a lot of respect.

With all the political correctness going around I seriously need to file a class action lawsuit against Notre Dame and their obvious racist designation of the "Fighting Irish", after I win that I am going after that focker and his lucky charms.

And what is with the use of GREEN for sarcasm. Must be a hidden slight against the Irish. LOL

HE DIDNT MEAN IT THAT WAY, SOMETIMES WE NEED TO BACK AWAY FROM THE PC BANDWAGON.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 10:38 PM)
With all the political correctness going around I seriously need to file a class action lawsuit against Notre Dame and their obvious racist designation of the "Fighting Irish", after I win that I am going after that focker and his lucky charms. 

And what is with the use of GREEN for sarcasm. Must be a hidden slight against the Irish.  LOL

HE DIDNT MEAN IT THAT WAY, SOMETIMES WE NEED TO BACK AWAY FROM THE PC BANDWAGON.

:notworthy

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 11:15 PM)
I remember when someone called another pitcher on the Royals an alien.  Someone automatically assumed that it meant he was an illegal immigrant and decided to curse the person out.  When it was pointed out that the guy looks like E.T., the person was nowhere to be found.

Ha! That was me.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 10:52 PM)
solid game white sox.  the only problem was garcia, but we'll let it slide.

yeah, baby, yeah.

Garcia pitches to the competition. If they are what he perceives as not good he pitches like crap. If its a playoff type game he is rock solid. He could be a 20 game winner if he ever decided to show up for all the starts.

I seriously didn't mean Jewish people. If I offended any Jewish people, I am sorry. I was doing my Ozzie talk. I will use Joo for now on.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 11:08 PM)
I seriously didn't mean Jewish people. If I offended any Jewish people, I am sorry. I was doing my Ozzie talk. I will use Joo for now on.

As a card carrying member of the Journal of Oregon Ornithology (JOO) I am offended by this term!

Journal of Oregon Ornithology (JOO)

Edited by RibbieRubarb

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 25, 2005 -> 11:41 PM)
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad he didn't shank that dirtbag ump in Boston who was working second the night we got shut out.  That was f***ing brutal.

dat bish bet not show my kids up, dat bish don no who he fock wit, he fock wit me, he fock wit da wrong guy. I am da god dam manager of dis focking team.

This is hilarious. A whole thread about the misuse of the word "Jew" ... yet it was used not in a way to insult Jewish people. Not at all. It was used as a way to make fun of Latinos trying to speak English. This has been going on around here for years and not once has any of the politically correct police picked up on it. Let somebody insult blacks, gays, whatever and you're all over it. Somewhat of a double standard maybe? Just something to think about.