Shingo????

sin city sox fan

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 11:53 PM)
Total agreement on this one.  Ozzie played it right, and to blame Ozzie's decisions for Shingo's failure is asinine.  Rememebr how that one blown Koch save in Oakland affected the team?  Why have the same type of thing happen this year?  Hell, if Shingo would have blown two more save, we might be 10 games worse off in the standings.

How about that Koch blown save on the 4th two years ago. Talk about taking the air out of a team after sweeping your rival. UGH, I hate piling on Koch since he manned up to his inability but those games hurt, a lot.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 12:56 AM)
How about that Koch blown save on the 4th two years ago.  Talk about taking the air out of a team after sweeping your rival.  UGH, I hate piling on Koch since he manned up to his inability but those games hurt, a lot.

Koch did accept responsibility for his failure, that's true. I respected him for that. But, wow, did he deflate this team.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 04:02 PM)
Koch did accept responsibility for his failure, that's true.  I respected him for that.  But, wow, did he deflate this team.

And of course he's sitting on his ass earning a nice paycheck this year.