Luol's wrist better, grew an inch over the summer

Luol Deng is healing nicely from a wrist injury and should be a nice sleeper pick that many owners may forget about this year.

He missed the end of last year and the playoffs with a torn ligament in his wrist that required surgery. The cast is off, and the fact that the injury was to his right arm, he has spent a great amount of time making his left hand better. ''If my right hand were healthy, I wouldn't have my left hand where it is now,'' Deng said. ''I sign autographs with my left hand. I eat with my left hand. I throw a football with my left hand. Using my left hand is a regular thing now.'' Add to that the fact he grew an inch over the summer, from 6-8 to 6-9, and Deng is setting up to have a nice year. Jul. 26 - 3:51

From rotoworld.com

This is good news to hear and he grew another inch. A 6-9 guy that athletic is very good and he only is going to be 20 this season.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 04:21 PM)
From rotoworld.com

This is good news to hear and he grew another inch.  A 6-9 guy that athletic is very good and he only is going to be 20 this season.

:headbang VERY good news. A healthy Luol and a healthy Eddy propel the Bulls to the EC Finals last year IMO.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 01:34 PM)
:headbang VERY good news. A healthy Luol and a healthy Eddy propel the Bulls to the EC Finals last year IMO.

Over Miami? No, not last year. Shaq played enough in the 2nd round that they could have beaten us.

EC and Luol probably put us in round 2, but we weren't ready to match up with Miami yet.

I really hope we resign Tyson and Eddy because I really loved that bulls team and with basicly everyone getting better... it should be fun. Deng is my favorite player and now it seems this injury could really help his game since now he can use his left hand better.

Chris Duhon Im a little iffy on. Id like to bring him back but if he is going to be a b**** in terms of money screw it.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 06:34 AM)

BWAHAHAHA. Not according to Dr. Shaq and Mr. Wade.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 04:13 PM)
I really hope we resign Tyson and Eddy because I really loved that bulls team and with basicly everyone getting better... it should be fun.  Deng is my favorite player and now it seems this injury could really help his game since now he can use his left hand better.

Chris Duhon Im a little iffy on.  Id like to bring him back but if he is going to be a b**** in terms of money screw it.

Duhon is near signing with the Bulls. I think it's going to be 3 years for a total of 6 million. 2nd round picks don't cost much.