Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

i have a better cure.......... ;)  :D

S_x

S_x

are you buying the vowel "O" or "E"?

:lol:

umm ill take the "o".......noo nooo.. wait a minute ill take the "e"... yeah the "e" thats right.. i would rather have sex than the sox... as long as they continue to suck though i may be able to get both huh.......lol ...... ;)

S_x

S_x

umm ill take the "o".......noo nooo.. wait a minute ill take the "e"... yeah the "e" thats right.. i would rather have sex than the sox... as long as they continue to suck though i may be able to get both huh.......lol ...... ;)

how about Sox and Sex if we put Mags behind door #1, Joe B behind door #2, and Aaron Miles behind door #3?

Now what do you choose?

Guest hotsoxchick1

Well don't hold back... Let's hear it!

hmm...it involves a pair of handcuffs and some lace.... toss in a pool of pudding and i think we are all set...........sounds to me like a better nite than watching the sox loose????? ;)

S_x

S_x

Is that an offer HSC???

Guest hotsoxchick1

S_x

S_x

how about Sox and Sex if we put Mags behind door #1, Joe B behind door #2, and Aaron Miles behind door #3?

Now what do you choose?

well if ya put them all in a box ill take that and you dont have to gift wrap it either......... ;) ...........but if i had only one to choose... geez... hmmm......thats hard can i just have umm...... oh hell.. can i have all three and call it a great nite............. :D please........

Guest hotsoxchick1

S_x

S_x

Is that an offer HSC???

depends on if your taking me up on it or not.............. ;)

S_x

S_x

Is that an offer HSC???

Careful what you post on here, people might think you are serious. :)

Guest hotsoxchick1
you've been a good girl -

you can have all three! ;)  ;)  ;)

you gotta toss rex in for good measures ok.........i want him in there too...... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

S_x

S_x

Is that an offer HSC???

Careful what you post on here, people might think you are serious. :)

lol.. why wouldnt i be serious??????? i dont offer if i dont mean it.......lol lol lol.......... :D

you gotta toss rex in for good measures ok.........i want him in there too...... ;)

I was gonna toss Rex in there too but I have yet to judge how serious he is - :lol:

you are my very precious friend and I don't want him just toying with your affections...

toying with something else, maybe ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

I was gonna toss Rex in there too but I have yet to judge how serious he is - :lol:

you are my very precious friend and I don't want him just toying with your affections...

toying with something else, maybe ;)

thats why i love ya hon.. your always lookin out for me.............im sure rex will be gentle.......... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
I always look out for you!

and I am sure Rex will be gentle!

will you?  :lol:

yikes...lol.. yeah ill take it easy on him... hes fragile ya know...... ;)

I always look out for you!

and I am sure Rex will be gentle!

will you?  :lol:

yikes...lol.. yeah ill take it easy on him... hes fragile ya know...... ;)

Ya know, as much as I would like to hang out with Maggs, Joe B and Aaron, I am not sure that would be the ideal setting for me....

HSC, no need to go easy on me....... I can take it. :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok well i can have them anytime... ill just put all my attentions on you for a while huh hon.........just so happens i have a can of whip cream in the fridge......you in the mood for a snack??????? ;)

What we're all saying is ... the manager must go.

It may be KW's fault more than JM's but Manuel now must go.

We suck and need Bobby Valentine!

We need a character this time cause our team has no character.

Guys.. Jerry isn't going anywhere. Kenny isn't going anywhere. I don't like it, you don't like it. But it's fact.

I don't think there will be any front office changes. Really not sure there should be anyway, but I do agree there must be somthing done to shake things up. We need to get our teams charged up. This is too much like last seasons beatings we took before and during the West coast swing. We didn't do to bad against Oakland thanks to our pitching, but of course we have a powder puff offense right now. The pitching has no collapsed too.

Hope is eternal and a win or two is all we need to think of October and the promised land. Maybe tonight on ESPN we will see Colon step up and shut down the Mariners. He will have to because with 4 or 5 hits a game the Sox aren't going to outscore them.

Look the Sox have been treading water since July of 2000. They were 55-30 at their high water mark then went .500 the rest of the year if you include the playoffs. 83-79 in 01 and 81-81 last year IIRC. We are 15-15 at this point. The promise of 00 is fading fading. I agree with those who say that if we tank this year we are looking at a long dark tunnel. This season is important darnit!! (it's Sunday :headbang ) For those who call for patience I say we have had an infinite amount of patience. For those who say it is early I say it is agonizingly late. 44 years and counting on one clock, and 86 years and counting on another. For those who want to slam me I'm as passionate a Sox fan as anybody. The team, the city, the history, the whole ball of wax. I'm just tired, weary and after all this waiting and patience and rooting it's about time to do it!!!! :headbang

Look the Sox have been treading water since July of 2000. They were 55-30 at their high water mark then went .500 the rest of the year if you include the playoffs. 83-79 in 01 and 81-81 last year IIRC. We are 15-15 at this point. The promise of 00 is fading fading. I agree with those who say that if we tank this year we are looking at a long dark tunnel. This season is important darnit!! (it's Sunday :headbang ) For those who call for patience I say we have had an infinite amount of patience. For those who say it is early I say it is agonizingly late. 44 years and counting on one clock, and 86 years and counting on another. For those who want to slam me I'm as passionate a Sox fan as anybody. The team, the city, the history, the whole ball of wax. I'm just tired, weary and after all this waiting and patience and rooting it's about time to do it!!!!  :headbang

post of the year imo!!!

Look the Sox have been treading water since July of 2000. They were 55-30 at their high water mark then went .500 the rest of the year if you include the playoffs. 83-79 in 01 and 81-81 last year IIRC. We are 15-15 at this point. The promise of 00 is fading fading. I agree with those who say that if we tank this year we are looking at a long dark tunnel. This season is important darnit!! (it's Sunday :headbang ) For those who call for patience I say we have had an infinite amount of patience. For those who say it is early I say it is agonizingly late. 44 years and counting on one clock, and 86 years and counting on another. For those who want to slam me I'm as passionate a Sox fan as anybody. The team, the city, the history, the whole ball of wax. I'm just tired, weary and after all this waiting and patience and rooting it's about time to do it!!!!  :headbang

Exactly, I am tired of the it's early s***, ONCE again every year since 2000. :huh: