7-27-05 Game thread Sox @ KC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rudylaw @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:35 PM)
"Thats Bush" 

What are you talking about it is an opinion.  That is what makes baseball so great.  Fans get involved and have opinions.  CHILL OUT!

No I won't chill out. You expressed an opinion after things went to s***. Be a man and call it before that happens. That is bush. I said once and I'll say it again.

QUOTE(soxman352000 @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 01:36 PM)
Marte walked him f***

losing to the royals is highly predictable...almost always happens when the best team going gets a little complacent and the worst team with a little heart punks em. still a truck load of regular season left to just sit back and evaluate this team. :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:37 PM)
No I won't chill out.  You expressed an opinion after things went to s***.  Be a man and call it before that happens.  That is bush.  I said once and I'll say it again.

unfortunately that's the way things go here of late.

Everyone wants gload in and freak out over him making a mistake.

Everyone calls ozzie out for leaving starters in for too long, they jump on ozzie now.

When did this board turn to s***?

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:38 PM)
losing to the royals is highly predictable...almost always happens when the best team going gets a little complacent and the worst team with a little heart punks em.  still a truck load of regular season left to just sit back and evaluate this team. :gosoxretro:

we're 10-1 against them.

pretty sure the sox haven't gotten lazy against the royals

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:38 PM)
losing to the royals is highly predictable...almost always happens when the best team going gets a little complacent and the worst team with a little heart punks em.  still a truck load of regular season left to just sit back and evaluate this team. :gosoxretro:

We own the Royals just in cane you didn't notice.

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:36 PM)
Yea cause look...Gload is so f***ing good

who said gload would have to be the first baseman... a lot of guys out there can hit over .260 and not popup everytime there are runners in scoring positiong that DONT COST 10+ MILLION f***ING DOLLARS

please, for christ's sake, look at his future salary before praying to have konerko on this team.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:38 PM)
unfortunately that's the way things go here of late.

Everyone wants gload in and freak out over him making a mistake. 

Everyone calls ozzie out for leaving starters in for too long, they jump on ozzie now.

When did this board turn to s***?

I "freaked out" after the error. But it was dripping with sarcasm due to all the Konerko bashing. I know Gload is a good glove.

No, "we" guys were never screaming for Gload...unlike a lot of these guys, I'm not a huge fan of Gload, never have been...he's a career minor league player for a reason. So :P to you.

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 02:33 PM)
You guys b**** and blame it on the manager every time this team screws up, that is totally ridiculous.

You guys were also screaming for Gload, he is normally sure handed but he totally screwed that play up and opened the door to a huge inning.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:39 PM)
I "freaked out" after the error.  But it was dripping with sarcasm due to all the Konerko bashing.  I know Gload is a good glove.

i wasn't talking about you YAS, more of defending you.