7-27-05 Game thread Sox @ KC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, "we" guys were never screaming for Gload...unlike a lot of these guys, I'm not a huge fan of Gload, never have been...he's a career minor league player for a reason.  So :P to you.

Good I agree with you, he is a backup for a reason.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 04:39 PM)
who said gload would have to be the first baseman... a lot of guys out there can hit over .260 and not popup everytime there are runners in scoring positiong that DONT COST 10+ MILLION f***ING DOLLARS

please, for christ's sake, look at his future salary before praying to have konerko on this team.

But no one has the power that PK has, no free agent, and not trading without giving up the farm.

Besides, I'm not even blaming just Gload...this team has SUCKED the past two days.

What is this now, 5...FIVE...FIVE FIVE FIVE...one more time : *** FIVE *** errors in the span of 2 days against arguably the WORST team in the game?!

Give me a break...I thought we were based on defense...sure as hell doesn't seem like it.

I'm just glad the playoffs aren't starting tomorrow, because this team isn't playing like a playoff team right now.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 02:40 PM)
No, "we" guys were never screaming for Gload...unlike a lot of these guys, I'm not a huge fan of Gload, never have been...he's a career minor league player for a reason.  So :P to you.

QUOTE(rudylaw @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:40 PM)
I am at work.  I was on a call, when I got off of the call to check the game Jon was out and Cotts was in.  I could not have said anything before the fact.  If I was not on a call it would have been typed. 

:chair  :chair  :chair

As I said, call it first or not at all. No comment would have been the best comment under the circumstances. Some people around here have a tendency to b**** and moan after the fact .. like they know it all ... and it sucks. If what you are saying is true, I apologize, but I hate that s***.

QUOTE(AWhiteSoxinNJ @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:42 PM)
But no one has the power that PK has, no free agent, and not trading without giving up the farm.

this team really doesnt need that power... ill take a 2 run single in the 9th inning as opposed to a 1 run homer in the 2nd.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:42 PM)
I'm just glad the playoffs aren't starting tomorrow, because this team isn't playing like a playoff team right now.

Nor do they start next week...or the week after that...or next month...

So let's not s*** on this team just yet.

Wow, you have to be the most boring fan I've ever heard from. :P

I'm passionate about this team, and when they play bad, I call it like I see it...and for the past two days, they have played BAD. Period.

And that is whether you like it or not. :P

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 02:44 PM)
Nor do they start next week...or the week after that...or next month...

So let's not s*** on this team just yet.