NFL Holdouts

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 07:43 PM)
That is why i cannot stand when it is considered a great rivalry when it's really not even close to being one at this point.

Well even after us being owned so much recently we still have the better record vs them so there had to be times when we totally dominated them 2 and it was still a rivalry than.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 03:32 PM)
Well even after us being owned so much recently we still have the better record vs them so there had to be times when we totally dominated them 2 and it was still a rivalry than.

Sure, the bears owned the 80's vs the packers. The Packers flipped the script on us since about 91. Im kind of hazy on Bears history before the year i was born(78), but I know it was pretty back and forth decade to decade.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 04:11 PM)
When sox season is over and it is bear season , that s*** won't be cute anymore.

Whoa Mr intolerance, backerdown now....We deal with scattered fans of other teams(benchwarmerjim comes to mind), whats the big deal?

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 04:15 PM)
Whoa Mr intolerance, backerdown now....We deal with scattered fans of other teams(benchwarmerjim comes to mind), whats the big deal?

Benchwarmerjim is very respected by me. I do not hold anything against him for being a twin fans. In fact, I have nothing wrong with twin fansin general.

What I do have a problem with though, is when a minority fan goes on a message board and goes "look at me I'm a (insert team here) fan" just to piss people off or get attention.

Something I can obviously see you have not done. Can't say the same for your acquaintance.

I just don't feel like reading meaningless posts about the packers and javan Walker in every other thread. Do you need to let the whole world know your a packer fan in every thread? If you want to talk packers, make a packer thread.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 06:55 PM)
Benchwarmerjim is very respected by me. I do not hold anything against him for being a twin fans. In fact, I have nothing wrong with twin fansin general.

What I do have a problem with though, is when a minority fan goes on a message board and goes "look at me I'm a (insert team here) fan"  just to piss people off or get attention.

Something I can obviously see you have not done.  Can't say the same for your acquaintance.

I just don't feel like reading meaningless posts about the packers and javan Walker in every other thread. Do you need to let the whole world know your a packer fan in every thread?  If you want to talk packers, make a packer thread.

Dude calm down. This is not a packers thread. He is not trying to draw attention. He started an NFl Holdout thread not a Packer Holdout thred. He so happens to be a packer fan and decided to start the thread with news on a packer. Get off his back. This thread was fine until you started this Packer nonsense. Relax man...

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 06:01 PM)
Dude calm down. This is not a packers thread. He is not trying to draw attention. He started an NFl Holdout thread not a Packer Holdout thred. He so happens to be a packer fan and decided to start the thread with news on a packer. Get off his back. This thread was fine until you started this Packer nonsense. Relax man...

If you think I am just talking about this thread then you are mistaken.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 05:29 PM)
there have been a couple more i can think of

i have made one thread that has to do with GB the Brett Fvare may retire thread...and was ripped by some because this is a sox board, and i got ripped from the get go .i posted it in the right forum and everything i havent made a thread saying Bears Suck Packers rule,i am a huge fan i can express it here and there,but it makes no sense that people start crap when all i did was start a thread about NFL Holdout

Edited by Spod=Ratings

QUOTE(Spod=Ratings @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 12:00 AM)
i have made one thread that has to do with GB the Brett Fvare may retire thread...and was ripped by some because this is a sox board, and i got ripped from the get go .i posted it in the right forum and everything i havent made a thread saying Bears Suck Packers rule,i am a huge fan i can express it here and there,but it makes no sense that people start crap when all i did was start a thread about NFL Holdout

Hey you should be replying to rangercal not me he is the one calling you out.... Anyways since this is a whitesox board most people here are obviously from Chicago or live there or somewhere close to it.... and just about everyone that lives in Chicago is a Bears fan and one thing Bears fans hate our greenbay fans... so dont expect a nice response when it comes to the packers.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 06:28 PM)
Hey you should be replying to rangercal not me he is the one calling you out.... Anyways since this is a whitesox board most people here are obviously from Chicago or live there or somewhere close to it.... and just about everyone that lives in Chicago is a Bears fan and one thing Bears fans hate our greenbay fans... so dont expect a nice response when it comes to the packers.

well it wasnt really to you it was to all i jsut used your post i dont know why

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 10:55 PM)

What I do have a problem with though, is when a minority fan goes on a message board and goes "look at me I'm a (insert team here) fan"  just to piss people off or get attention.

Something I can obviously see you have not done.  Can't say the same for your acquaintance.

I just don't feel like reading meaningless posts about the packers and javan Walker in every other thread. Do you need to let the whole world know your a packer fan in every thread?  If you want to talk packers, make a packer thread.

LOOK AT ME!!!! I'm a Packers fan!!!! :wub: