Tommy Can You See Me?

FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 04:23 PM)
I heard of a deaf, dumb, and blind kid who played a mean pin ball, but this is crazy cool.  :headbang  :notworthy  :notworthy

Damnit beat me to the punch! :notworthy

On a serious note that really proves these games are 'button mashers'. As good as this kid probably is, these games don't take much to learn how to be good at them. Impressive either way.

Edited by danman31

QUOTE(danman31 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 05:38 PM)
Damnit beat me to the punch! :notworthy

On a serious note that really proves these games are 'button mashers'. As good as this kid probably is, these games don't take much to learn how to be good at them. Impressive either way.

I already beat all y'all. Look at the thread title. :britishflag:

I was watching the news and they showed video of the kid playing. The anchors, in quite possibly one of the dumbest things spoken on air, said "Look! He's got his back turned to the TV. He's not even looking!"

I threw an empty beer can at the TV -- f***ing idiots, even if he was looking at the screen it wouldn't help because....::drum roll:: He's f***ing blind!

QUOTE(danman31 @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 01:57 PM)
My Who isn't that good, I don't get it. :huh:

Pinball Wizard is from the Townsend Opera Tommy. Tommy was the deaf, dumb, and blind pinball player.

I was thinking about the button mashers and when Pac Man was popular, I was calling on Midway Manufacturing, the people that invented it. The lobby was filled with games for us sales reps to pass the time. I could get past the first four or five screens without looking. But that's a maze game, not a fighting game. That's what amazed me. Two player games have some randomness that cannot be predicted.