Bad Album Covers..

Steff

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 04:08 PM)
I dont know where you find all these great links Steff, but keep em coming.  I had that "Ken, by request" album cover as my desktop for months i thought it was so funny.

I have 2 friends who literally do nothing all day but answer phones and transfer calls.. the spend 8 hours a day scoping the net for weird stuff... then send it to me. :lol:

There is another one I have posted here before. Retro-something-or-other. If anybody saved it, post it here, or I will do it tomorrow.

What I want to see is somebody do this, but with NEW albums. Some of these things, the ones that were released in the 60's or so, and were meant for your grandparents back THEN, are not all that funny. Those people didn't care what was on the cover, so they just said "just take the picture". I want REALLY bad ones. Some of those are just dated.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 07:09 PM)
The album or the picture? :D

LOL! Sad thing is somedays both - trying to figure out how to make a picture like that (those were the days prior to me playing with photo editting software).