It's Time, JM must go

greg775

Sorry, but it's time.

We stink or are incredibly mediocre at best so our passive manager must go.

I prefer Valentine over Backman or Levra.

We gotta can Manuel.

You all have to agree on this one, right?

We stink and he must go.

Sorry, but it's time.

We stink or are incredibly mediocre at best so our passive manager must go.

I prefer Valentine over Backman or Levra.

We gotta can Manuel.

You all have to agree on this one, right?

We stink and he must go.

No kidding. If this isn't pissing off Reinsdorf or the Sox stock holders, nothing ever will.

CWSOX45

Old time fans like yours truly are sometimes thought to be too cynical by some of the younger fans. I really wanted to be optimistic about this years Sox. It's obvious something is really wrong. Such lack of, well just about everything. I don't know what will fix it. Manuel has got to go, but I think that KW is the architect of this disaster. Plus one more thing about KW. Often times the man has been lousy but he hasn't been too lucky either. Who was that cartoon character that had the dark clouds following him all the time? First Wells, then Ritchie and now it looks like Koch. What gives? I hope Koch is hurt and that it is fixable. At least there would an answer and some hope too. If he's healthy and still pitching like this, well I just don't want to think about that.

I agree about the black cloud cartoon guy SII.

I often feel like the Born Loser cartoon character when posting.

But the Sox are the born losers right now.

We can do nothing right.

Of course we still loom around .500 which is mediocre, but it sure seems like we're playing .375 ball.

That's why I think we need VALENTINE now. Or LASORDA for free.

Guest hotsoxchick1
If this isn't pissing off Reinsdorf or the Sox stock holders, nothing ever will.

well its not pissing off some stockholders.. some of them believe its actually kenny who should be shown the door.........i am one of those believers too............

Guest hotsoxchick1

ill take that offer and ill do it for free to boot...well at least have my season ticks paid up front for........and not by me......lol... hint, hint...wink, wink... jr call me you got my digits.....lets talk.............. ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

ill pay for yours as long as you stay in school ok.. when you get a real job your on your own.. so my advise to you is stay in school for as long as you can ........lol ....... ;) :D heather honestly dont ya think i would take care of ya.......geez............

Seriously folks. In addition to his control freak issues and bad trades KW seems to be very unlucky. I refuse to rip him a new one for the Koch trade. Anyone who reads me knows I liked Keith but the trade for Koch should not be a disaster.

i can't believe how poorly this team plays. whenever they play a half-decent team, we all expect them to get beat down, and it happens anyway. teams like the devil rays and blue jays may suck, but at least they play hard against everyone.

Valentine would be the worst possible choice...

... if we need a new manager which I change my mind about often ...

... and I have to go along with HSC that the real problem may lay elsewhere...

I agree we don't need Valentine. We need Larussa. But since that won't happen I'll continue to support Jerry Manuel. It's to early to think managing change anyway. But if we are still struggling the same way in June look out.

Seriously folks. In addition to his control freak issues and bad trades KW seems to be very unlucky. I refuse to rip him a new one for the Koch trade. Anyone who reads me knows I liked Keith but the trade for Koch should not be a disaster.

if you did a number analysis..especially down the stretch last year..and looked at the fact that koch had an over 20 innings increase from his privious high plus he led the majors in number of pitches thrown per IP...there were warning signs...the comcast cable maginzine sports writer who covered the sox in their april issue said his biggest concern was the health of billy koch after his work load last season...even the cable guy was worried :rolleyes:

if you did a number analysis..especially down the stretch last year..and looked at the fact that koch had an over 20 innings increase from his privious high plus he led the majors in number of pitches thrown per IP...there were warning signs...the comcast cable maginzine sports writer who covered the sox in their april issue said his biggest concern was the health of billy koch after his work load last season...even the cable guy was worried :rolleyes:

Yes he has suckec, but Koch is the least of our problems. Hes a good closer.

the comcast cable maginzine sports writer who covered the sox in their april issue said his biggest concern was the health of billy koch after his work load last season...even the cable guy was worried :rolleyes:

Did he tell you this on a dinner trip to Medieval Times? :lol: