Koch continues to suck....

CWSOX45

He actually threw some decent pitches in the 8th, but that home run he served to Cirillo looked pretty fat.

i thought that too..until marte came in the next inning...you could see a huge difference between damaso and botch...the gun had botch at 93-95 but it had marte at 95-97....they have been calabrating that thing for awhile at comiskey but whatever the case marte has about 2 mph more on his fastballs and martes pitches have much more movement than koch's...

think boston would take koch??...they need a closer bad

Koch is less desirable now that he is guaranteed a lot of money through 2004.  Not to mention his ERA/homers.

yeah i know..boston would probably want marte...

boston has a SS thats coming up thats supposed to be pretty hot..he'll never unseat nomar...wonder if we picked up some of koch's contract if they would make that deal???...maybe hoping koch will regain his form

this SS is 19 and is number 34 on the hot prospect list....what what else besides koch it would take to get this guy??...from BA

"34. Hanley Ramirez, SS, Red Sox

Birthdate: 12/23/83

He just turned 19, making him one of the youngest prospects in the Top 100. He has five legitimate tools; if he can stay focused and maintain a good attitude, he will develop into a star. "

I'm no expert, but I remember hearing somewhere, that Coop was working on helping Billy to stop falling to the first base side after his delivery, he seemed to not do that a couple times in the 8th, especially on that stike out pitch to whoever that was, and in not falling off, the radar read 96, the times he was falling off, the guns were reading 91-93/4, and Cirillo crushed one. Anybody else notice that or am I just crazy?

Wait, don't answer that second question :D

boston has a SS thats coming up thats supposed to be pretty hot..he'll never unseat nomar...wonder if we picked up some of koch's contract if they would make that deal???...maybe hoping koch will regain his form

this SS is 19 and is number 34 on the hot prospect list....what what else besides koch it would take to get this guy??...from BA

An act of God, most likely.

I saw the game on WGN. Or what they called a baseball game. I can't believe the way Stewart pitched and of course White comes in and can't get the first batter out as usual. I don't know what to make of Koch. Pitches seemed they had the speed, but were straight and when Cirillo hit the homer just added to the problems Koch has. I don't know hom he can stay positive. Gordon and Marte are the closers for now.

Koch is less desirable now that he is guaranteed a lot of money through 2004.  Not to mention his ERA/homers.

That's the biggest f***ing joke through all this..... the White Sox Organization couldn't reward a 34-game winner in the offseason with a decent contract..... WHO DID IT IN A f***ING WHITE SOX UNIFORM..... but they reward what is turning out to be Ritchie Part Deaux with a fat contract BEFORE HE THROWS ONE f***ING HR BALL IN A WHITE SOX UNIFORM.

I'm one s***ty move away from totally writing off this joke of an Organization.

An act of God, most likely.

Ramerez kid right, I am all for that I hear he is a good prospect