Back To Business Game Thread 7-29-05

aboz56

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 07:48 PM)
Who here thinks 4 will be enough to win this game?

not I, Mora/Tejada/Palmeiro/Lopez is nasty...

and Sosa may be somewhat washed up, but if you get too comfortable with him and keep laying fastballs in there he can still make a team pay

Dodgers designated RHP Scott Erickson for assignment.

And just when he had finally lifted his strikeout total (15) above his number of homers allowed (12). Erickson had a 6.02 ERA in 55 1/3 IP over eight starts and 11 relief appearances. There shouldn't be much demand for his services

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Jul 30, 2005 -> 01:50 AM)
Dodgers designated RHP Scott Erickson for assignment.

And just when he had finally lifted his strikeout total (15) above his number of homers allowed (12). Erickson had a 6.02 ERA in 55 1/3 IP over eight starts and 11 relief appearances. There shouldn't be much demand for his services

Tough life he has now, taking his millions and going home to Lisa Guerrero.

QUOTE(Tadahito15 @ Jul 30, 2005 -> 01:55 AM)
My heart jumps on every pitch by El Duque. It seems like he has been hanging a lot of pitches since the 5th.

Tell me about it. He's no Vizcaino, but he's making the right pitch when he has to.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 07:55 PM)
Who throws harder:  Iguchi underhand or Willie overhand?  A third option is Jim Parque.

Man, that parque comment gives me nightmares back to that "f you" start KW had Parque make in Oakland when he was b****ing about being in AAA even though he was getting shelled. That might be the worst I've ever seen someone pitch on the Major league level