Possible Managers

Jim Fainter

I know, this is really idle speculation and serves no useful purpose, but there have been ramblings about hiring Wally, Bobby, Larry, and others. So tonight, I am watching the Braves vs Diamondbacks on TV, and Arizona's first base coach is Robin Yount. Now there is a guy who played the game. Seems like an ideal manager candidate. I never heard him mentioned for any other manager post and don't know if he would even be interested.............. Plus he would be a good hitting coach. Paul Molitar has been mentioned as a candidate in Minnesota, but obviously it didn't work out. Nah, just idle speculation.

Guest hotsoxchick1

we need to shop for a new gm and all of our problems go away, and we get back to winning..........mho.... :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
They wouldn't hire Harold as the manager.  No experience. 

Be careful asking for a change, next thing you know they may bring Hawk down from the booth!

sad as it is.. at this point i would gladly take hawk with open arms if it means getting rid of kw.......honestly i would.............

Guest hotsoxchick1
who in their right mind whould take this job... a thankless task that it is...

id be happy to do it.. and all it would cost jr is my season tickets paid in full each year.........thats gettin off pretty easy dont ya think.........

I am f***ing pissed that KW didn't drop JM like a motherf***er and go after Pinella during the offseason. You wouldn't think anyone on this team would hit into DP's, let alone ground out! Geez!!! KW doesn't make the right moves other than player moves....He's gotta learn now to make personnell moves....FIRE KW!!!!!!!

I am f***ing pissed that KW didn't drop JM like a motherf***er and go after Pinella during the offseason.  You wouldn't think anyone on this team would hit into DP's, let alone ground out!  Geez!!!  KW doesn't make the right moves other than player moves....He's gotta learn now to make personnell moves....FIRE KW!!!!!!!

I don't know, Pinella sounded pretty hell bent on going to Tampa because of his family or the weather or whatever the reasoning was...but i don't see how he could turn down a team that has potential to go to a team that won't win s*** for at least 8 years, and that's probably a moderate projection

I don't know, Pinella sounded pretty hell bent on going to Tampa because of his family or the weather or whatever the reasoning was...but i don't see how he could turn down a team that has potential to go to a team that won't win s*** for at least 8 years, and that's probably a moderate projection

But can't you imagine how Pinella would be here? Maggs wouldn't GIDP if his life depended on it! This team would be at least four games better.

But can't you imagine how Pinella would be here?  Maggs wouldn't GIDP if his life depended on it!  This team would be at least four games better.

I can imagine how i wish he was here, that's for sure...i don't know i think maggs would still ground into double plays, but every player on the team would have a lot more heart

I can imagine how i wish he was here, that's for sure...i don't know i think maggs would still ground into double plays, but every player on the team would have a lot more heart

Oh I know sure as hell this team would have heart. Hell, even Frank would listen...and I'm not talking about PORCELLI!!! ;)

"I'm still very optimistic," said Manuel following Saturday night's 12-2 loss to Seattle. He managed a smile when he said: "We didn't pitch, we didn't hit. Other than that we did OK.

Ohh man, this drive me MAD!!!