Jakkos new new album bombs

southsider2k5

But do those "Essentials" really count? They are flooding the market, and they remind me of those damn $3.99 Wal-Mart "Best Of's". I have seen numerous bands I love in there, and have never even thought for a second on buying them. They are generic albums, and a waste. Heck, I even expect there to being no liner notes except for glorified accounts of the carreers and full of mis-information. Stuff written with no heart, like an Eddie Van Halen solo. :P

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 09:42 AM)
C'mon Kid, you know you ran out and picked up this Michael Jackson disc. Your great 80's collection just wouldn't be complete without it.

;)

I do have a great 80's collection!!! All the hits from GBH, The Cro-Mags, Dead Kennedy's, Agnostic Front!!! You know, the stuff that was on MTV all the time.

Heck, I do have everything by The Stray Cats though.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 10:52 AM)
Since when did the kids name become public knowledge?  I thought he was not to be named in the media....

When Jackson was found NG I guess.. that's when I first saw it in the newspapers.