Another Suspension from Steroids is coming

JDsDirtySox

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 11:27 AM)
No Offense taken... But I guess you can see I trusted my source.

As you should. I don't know who that source is.. but he has to know someone waaaaay up the food chain to have gotten these details. The pitchers had no idea who and they are usually the first to get the dirt. :lolhitting

QUOTE(DukeNukeEm @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 11:37 AM)
f*** him.

I cant believe this cheating piece of s*** is in the company of Mays and Aaron.

Shoeless tossess a World Series and is banned, Palmiero is a sure-fire HOFer and he's a f***ing cheater.

Bulls***, I tell ya.

You can't believe it... ???

I've believe it since I heard it come out of Jose's mouth.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 11:45 AM)
Holy Christ, this is the only guy who appeared credible during the hearings. He's one hell of a liar, he never flinched during questioning.

You thought he was credible.. ?? I thought he was the most full of s*** when he did that finger pointing thing..

This is no surprise to me.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 11:47 AM)
You thought he was credible.. ?? I thought he was the most full of s*** when he did that finger pointing thing..

This is no surprise to me.

Personally, I trust no one, but if you remember, the press was loving him for beign the stand up guy of the bunch.

WOW. Didn't he nail Sandberg's wife too?.....now juice. This guy's a winner.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 11:34 AM)
Definitely right that your source was money, no question about it. This is bad for baseball though.

I feel good about it.. It means the policy and testing are working. I was a conspiracy theorist before. (I'm sure there may be some other conspiracies theories floating around now about latin players. I thought it was odd that they couldn't catch a big name.)

Sure it hurts the image of the game, but I'll take a few hits at the image if it means the game is clean.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 11:51 AM)
No, no he's not. I gaurantee he doesn't get charged with pergery.

I would be so quick to make that guarantee..

Congress still has a huge hard on for making baseball accountable. It would not surprise me to have them try pretty hard to make an example of Raffy. Not only that.. but I bet high that Jose now comes on full force with the "see.. I'm not a liar... but he is" rally.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 11:52 AM)
I feel good about it.. It means the policy and testing are working. I was a conspiracy theorist before. (I'm sure there may be some other conspiracies theories floating around now about latin players. I thought it was odd that they couldn't catch a big name.)

Sure it hurts the image of the game, but I'll take a few hits at the image if it means the game is clean.

Raffy is a Latin player.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 10:41 AM)
You can't believe it... ???

I've believe it since I heard it come out of Jose's mouth.

So you, like myself, believe the vast majority of stuff written in Canseco's book to be truth??

Nice to see...I've had a hard time with that argument with some of my friends. My point was what point would Canseco have to lie...

Palmeiro :headshake but im not at all surprised

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 10:54 AM)
I would be so quick to make that guarantee..

Congress still has a huge hard on for making baseball accountable. It would not surprise me to have them try pretty hard to make an example of Raffy. Not only that.. but I bet high that Jose now comes on full force with the "see.. I'm not a liar... but he is" rally.

He can easily argue that he never used steriods till after the congress' assembly. Assanine sure, but a legitimate defense.