The Aristocrats

LowerCaseRepublican

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 31, 2005 -> 10:04 PM)
Wasn't the original Steve also in an ep of Homicide: Life on the Streets and that is one of the reasons that Nickelodeon had to replace him because kids saw him in the adult show as well and weren't able to rectify the two as just him being an actor?

And PS Jim...that is scary that you are able to name those characters...::shudders::  :lol:

First of all, there is NO "original Steve." There is Steve and there is his younger brother Joe who is on the show now but is not some freak that always wears green striped shirts. Joe's striped shirts are orange. :ph34r:

But yes, Steve was indead in an episode of Homicide, and when it ran my kids were still little and big into Blues' Clues so I did notice it. But I don't believe that's why he left the show. I think it had already been decided that he was moving on, and the fact that he still still gets a consulting producer credit on the show suggests he didn't leave on terrible terms.

Wino, I'm not entirely sure about the arm tattoos. What I I heard is that Steve had to leave the show because he nearly died when his stomach exploded from eating Pop-Rocks and drinking Coke at the same time.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 06:48 AM)
First of all, there is NO "original Steve."  There is Steve and there is his younger brother Joe who is on the show now but is not some freak that always wears green striped shirts.  Joe's striped shirts are orange.  :ph34r:

Actually, Joe doesn't have one set color. I've seen him wear a few different colors.

My kids grew up watching Blues Clue's and have a handful of the videos. The ones with Steve are at least bearable. He's so corny it's funny. Joe just sucks IMO.

There was also one episode where Steve "came home from college" for a visit. So obviously he didn't leave on bad terms.