Monday Matinee Game Thread 8-1-05

aboz56

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 12:24 PM)
The situation didn't make sense, but watching the pitch and knowing MB's control, there is no doubt that was on purpose.  None.

Where there warnings issued earlier today? If not warnings would have been issued on the beanball if Ozzie keeps his thoughts to himself and his team last night. Now Buerhle's looking at a suspension.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 01:26 PM)
Where there warnings issued earlier today? If not warnings would have been issued on the beanball if Ozzie keeps his thoughts to himself and his team last night. Now Buerhle's looking at a suspension.

No no warning was issued.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 01:25 PM)
It goes to show that Mark Buehrle is a great teammate, streak be damned.  Mark cared more about standing up for AJ and Tadahito vs his own personal accomplishments.  The team obviously comes first to him, and I respect him for that.

OK. Fine.

Geezus.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 01:25 PM)
It goes to show that Mark Buehrle is a great teammate, streak be damned.  Mark cared more about standing up for AJ and Tadahito vs his own personal accomplishments.  The team obviously comes first to him, and I respect him for that.

:headbang

I've had diahrea all day as a result of eating a weeks old mexican food last night.... eating that food was a better call then throwing MB outta the game.

Hawk is the s*** btw. I've never laughed so hard during a broadcast.

The whole world besides us think that marks pitch the hafner was intentional when it wasent. This was defiantly intentionally watch marks rep go down now because he intenationally beaned surhoff in retaliation and threw a wild pitch to hafner.

Edited by ScottPodRulez22

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 12:25 PM)

AMEN...f*** the personal accolades. streaks, etc...you gotta stand up for your teammates. Personally...I'd have drilled Sosa though. I think if it would've been anybody else but Sosa up there...MB woulda drilled 'em.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 12:25 PM)

Exactly. He got the 5+ innings to qualify for the win. Perhaps Sosa will learn something watching it, that egoist jagoff.

And Viz with the clutch K! w00t!

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 06:26 PM)
I've had diahrea all day as a result of eating a weeks old mexican food last night....  eating that food was a better call then throwing MB outta the game.

:lol: Go Go mark

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 12:26 PM)
I've had diahrea all day as a result of eating a weeks old mexican food last night....  eating that food was a better call then throwing MB outta the game.

:puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke