Anyone else getting tired of.....

Bmr31

It is amazing how badly Crede and Konerko have hit.

I'm surprised our record is hovering near .500 the way we are hitting and pitching.

Colon is getting rocked deep tonight.

I agree we should call our squad the Dead Sox until the day we start showing some life.

It is amazing how badly Crede and Konerko have hit.

I'm surprised our record is hovering near .500 the way we are hitting and pitching.

Colon is getting rocked deep tonight.

I agree we should call our squad the Dead Sox until the day we start showing some life.

Fire Manuel. That should fire those guys up some... ;)

Bmr, leave him alone. Why arent you ripping on PK and Crede, who suck even more than Thomas right now? These two have done nothing for this team, but Frank is a southside legend. He leads the franchise all-time in homers, and like every offensive category imaginable. The man deserves a break. He looks a little lost but he is hardly the worst problem on this struggling offense. So could we all cut the man a break? He is one of the best players to ever play on this team, now that hes struggling I think we should cut him some slack...

He sucks, hes a whiner, hes a baby, and hes a selfish f***ing piece of s***. Beyond that i guess hes okay.

Oh, dont forget, hes a LEGEND! The man deserves some freakin respect. And its not like we dont whine. We shouldnt blame him for doing something we all do from time to time. Youve been whining this entire thread, am I calling you a whiner?

Oh, dont forget, hes a LEGEND! The man deserves some freakin respect. And its not like we dont whine. We shouldnt blame him for doing something we all do from time to time. Youve been whining this entire thread, am I calling you a whiner?

Yes? and do i care? Am i getting millions of year to play a game? I can guarantee that i dont make as much as frank, but im a much better team mate and employee for my company. Hes a selfish piece of s*** and nothing you say is gonna stop me from thinking or typing that. Hes not a legend. The guy SUCKED when the money was on the line. He sucks NOW.

Esentially we have had about 2 guys hitting this year. The whole rest of the line up has stunk. We have a had a couple of guys had about a hot week or so, but for the most part everyone has been in a fog. Something has got to give before it is too late for this season.