Back Home Again Thread 8-2-05

aboz56

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 06:33 PM)
Welcome back Judy. 4-2 Blue Jays.

Seriously, this "Judy" s*** is so f***ing tired.

It's like some people want him to fail just so they can throw out that oh-so-clever "insult".

Heaven forbid the guy has an off night.

Ugh....

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 05:37 PM)
When does the next road trip start? They have had trouble at home the last month and a half.  They have trouble pitching at home.

It's mind boggling, this team plays MUCH better on the road. Hopefully this doesn't burn us come playoff time.

QUOTE(S720 @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 08:42 PM)
SoxFan1, why don't you STFU?  Whine, whine. whine.  I'm tired of you calling Garland Judy.

Wow. I'm laughing my ass of over here. Why don'y you STFU because a.) you don;t know me. b.) I made 1 f***ing comment. c.) I'm one of the more optomositic guys here.

Congratulations on being an ignorant dumbass. :headshake Hahaha. Whine, whine, whine. LMAO!

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Aug 3, 2005 -> 12:41 AM)
It's mind boggling, this team plays MUCH better on the road. Hopefully this doesn't burn us come playoff time.

At this rate we will have homefield hopefully we can squeak one out at home and win two on the road.

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 05:45 PM)
At this rate we will have homefield hopefully we can squeak one out at home and win two on the road.

When October rolls around...it should be a weee bit colder at the Cell for ballgames...so hopefully our pitchers will be a bit more comfortable then.

Come on Jon, take these guys down and let's get ready to come back.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 05:49 PM)
A lot of pitchers get hit hard by teams for some reason, perhaps Toronto is that team for JON. Want to make sure I don't upset anyone by calling him Judy because I wouldn't do that :)

Actually, prior to this year Garland has OWNED the Blue Jays

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Aug 3, 2005 -> 12:50 AM)
Actually, prior to this year Garland has OWNED the Blue Jays

The last few times Garland has faced the Blue Jays, he's been burned by throwing weak change-ups. The Blue Jays always have a lot of lefties, and he throws a lot more change-ups to lefties than righties. It's harder for him to throw his good sinker vs lefties.