Back Home Again Thread 8-2-05

aboz56

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 05:54 PM)
Personally, I don't mind having home games.  I'm not exactly looking forward to the road trip next week against NYY and Bos.  Those games are always stressful.

A 15 game lead on Aug 2 = NO STRESS :D Edited by CYGarland

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 3, 2005 -> 12:54 AM)
Personally, I don't mind having home games.  I'm not exactly looking forward to the road trip next week against NYY and Bos.  Those games are always stressful.

I am looking forward to going both places beause they have not lost a series at both places since 2001.

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 06:57 PM)
Will everybody relax EVERBODY and I mean EVERYBODY has a bad start from time to time.  Lets hope he settles down and holds them right there.  I guarentee his next start he will be great and we wll forget about this night.

This game isn't over yet.

If JG holds the Jays down from here on out, the Sox have a very good shot at winning this game.....although they didn't look very good in the 3rd......

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 08:57 PM)
Will everybody relax EVERBODY and I mean EVERYBODY has a bad start from time to time.  Lets hope he settles down and holds them right there.  I guarentee his next start he will be great and we wll forget about this night.

SHUT THE f*** UP! JUDY IS BACK FOR GOOD! YOUR A DUMBASS! QUIT YOUR CONSTANT WHINING YOU DAMN WUSS!!!!

:fight

:D

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 07:45 PM)
Wow. I'm laughing my ass of over here. Why don'y you STFU because a.) you don;t know me. b.) I made 1 f***ing comment. c.) I'm one of the more optomositic guys here.

Congratulations on being an ignorant dumbass. :headshake Hahaha. Whine, whine, whine. LMAO!

What the heck is optomositic? LMAO! Dumbass junior!