Neil Diamond

Steff

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 08:48 AM)
The only advice I can give you is that "Saving Silverman" is hilarious. Other than that, I dont know much about Neil.

LOL.. yea it is.

I know a few of his songs. I really didn't want to go tonight because we're gonna see him in Boston next week but I got veto'd..

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 08:52 AM)
LOL.. yea it is.

I know a few of his songs. I really didn't want to go tonight because we're gonna see him in Boston next week but I got veto'd..

I think you'll find you recognize more of his songs than you think you will. I don't know what you consider a good concert but I could sit and listen to Diamond if he was just sitting on a stool on stage and singing. No "show" necessary to entertain me.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 08:58 AM)
I think you'll find you recognize more of his songs than you think you will.  I don't know what you consider a good concert but I could sit and listen to Diamond if he was just sitting on a stool on stage and singing.  No "show" necessary to entertain me.

I probably know the words to 7 or 8.. I know I'll recognize a lot more than that. I've heard he's a good show so I'm sure it'll be fun.. I'd rather be at the Sox game though.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 09:02 AM)
I probably know the words to 7 or 8..  I know I'll recognize a lot more than that. I've heard he's a good show so I'm sure it'll be fun.. I'd rather be at the Sox game though.

Me too.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 01:41 PM)
He's popular with older ladies, I know that.

Who decided to take clients there?  Interesting choice.

The son-in-law did... they are great seats so at least that's good. I guess we'll be able to see his sweat dripping.. oh joy. :rolly

QUOTE(GBlum## @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 02:32 PM)
Take it for what's worth, she's kinda strange.

She said he did a lot of his older stuff, which was a good thing in her opinion.

LOL.. "strange". Is that code for "old".. :lol:

I think I know more of his old stuff than the new.

I'm sitting here trying like hell to get MLB.TV to work on this phone.. with any luck I'll be able to watch Neil and the Sox.. :pray

Terrible, terrible, terrible...

That's all I can say.

The seats were great, 4th row center, which meant not only could we see his sweat.. we could see his wrinkles. :puke

The play list was horrible.. Jim didn't know half the songs he sang. And he mixed up Sweet Caroline so bad that people only knew the chorus.

And R&W.. sorry but Paino Man is the best song to sing with a group, hands down.

I would have been seriously pissed if I had paid for the tickets.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 3, 2005 -> 07:59 AM)
Terrible, terrible, terrible...

That's all I can say.

The seats were great, 4th row center, which meant not only could we see his sweat.. we could see his wrinkles.  :puke

The play list was horrible.. Jim didn't know half the songs he sang. And he mixed up Sweet Caroline so bad that people only knew the chorus.

And R&W.. sorry but Paino Man is the best song to sing with a group, hands down.

I would have been seriously pissed if I had paid for the tickets.

Piano Man was incredible, but Hey Jude>Piano Man in concert.

You will love the Paul McCartney show.