Another one that pisses me off...

southsider2k5

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 11:31 AM)
Memphis, Tn. right?

Honestly I am not sure of the origination of this. I tried to find it on snopes, but I couldn't, so then I googled it and found it. Some asshole was handing out around the office as a printed email. I was about ready to make a scene I was so pissed.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 11:34 AM)
Honestly I am not sure of the origination of this.  I tried to find it on snopes, but I couldn't, so then I googled it and found it.  Some asshole was handing out around the office as a printed email.  I was about ready to make a scene I was so pissed.

Wait, some guy at your office was handing this out? Did HR get a copy? I bet they'd have a few questions for him.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 11:45 AM)
Wait, some guy at your office was handing this out? Did HR get a copy? I bet they'd have a few questions for him.

Believe me it crossed my mind. The problem is I can't afford to be making waves at work right now.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 10:34 AM)
Honestly I am not sure of the origination of this.  I tried to find it on snopes, but I couldn't, so then I googled it and found it.  Some asshole was handing out around the office as a printed email.  I was about ready to make a scene I was so pissed.

Get out! Who is stupid enough to do that?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 11:25 AM)
I hate stuff like this.  It takes all of the worst extremes of a group, and uses for justification of racism.  Too bad someone doesn't have a similar one for White Christian Males between 17 and 40, because I am sure it would be plenty long as well.

http://www.wrecradio.com/mike/histquiz.html

Considering that legit Muslims want to be associated with these wackjobs as much as Christians want to be associated with the KKK, you betcha.

SS2K4, ask and ye shall receive...These are just a few that I remembered off the top of my head. Anybody else feel free to add to the list. Time for me to go eat some lunch!

Who plotted to kill a judge that ruled against his World Church of the Creator? (Matthew Hale...a white Christian between 17-50)

Who had a string of drive by shootings of people that left two dead and nine wounded in Illinois and Indiana in 1999? (Benjamin Smith...a white Christian between 17-50)

Who tied a man to the back of his pickup truck & proceeded to drive at a high rate of speed killing the man and partially dismembering him along the road? (William King...a white Christian)

What group robbed armored cars, murdered a radio show host and bombed theaters and synagogues during the 1970s and early 1980s? (The Order...a group of white Christians led by Robert Jay Matthews)

Who killed 168 people by bombing the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City? (Tim McVeigh...a white Christian)

Who led a worldwide network supporting terrorism against people because of their race? (Richard Butler...a white Christian)

What former minister was convicted of murdering an innocent doctor and the doctor's bodyguard while wounding the wife? (Paul Hill...a white Christian)

Who committed over 60 bombings and terrorist activities including the bomb at the Atlanta Olympic games in 1996? (Eric Rudolph...a white Christian)

What group has established militias in order to attack and murder people who they believe have violated God's law (Christian Identity...a group of white Christians)

Who shot up a Jewish day care center (shooting 4 children and a teen) while later in the day killing a Filipino mailman simply because he was Filipino? (Buford Furrow Jr., a white Christian)

Who was convicted of lynching, cutting the throat and beating a man to death simply because of his race in 1981? (Tiger Knowles...a white Christian)

How can I forget...

Who is the mastermind behind protesting funerals of certain people because of how they are born biologically? (Rev. Fred Phelps...a white Christian)

Who said that we should "nuke" the State Department? (Pat Robertson...a white Christian)

What college had a ban on interracial dating until 2002, states Catholicism is a Satanic cult & bans gay alumni from its grounds? (Bob Jones University...run by white Christians)

Who attempted to bomb and commit arson against medical clinics in 2003? (Steven Jordi, a white Christian)

What group has been linked to numerous kidnappings, arsons, murders and bombings since the early 1980s? (The Army of God...a group of white Christians)

See...this is so easy to do with any religion.

Wow. That is pretty f***ed up. As Carlos Mencia says it:

"Shoot the 'Halahalahalahal' not the 'Ibadybibbadidabidabi'. It your turn!"

Not trying to make light of it but this has gone too far. Everyone should be checked, PERIOD.