I hope we get smoked

by what basis does anyone say that if the Sox lose tonight, smeone gets fired that you want fired - has JR told you that?  or EE?

No - in your own opinions some should get fired and you think a loss will do t -

I very much doubt that JR is reading these boards and being convinced by you.

A loss will be another loss and you all are rooting against the Sox bceuse you root against the Sox becuae you have no reason in reality to think that anything will happen with a Sox loss other than we drop under 500.

Is it JM's fault Colon is serving gopher balls?

Sorry.  I cannot respect anyone who roots against the Sox.  To do so on the grounds that you just guess that something might happen if we lose, with that guess being based on  no reality other than what you want, is as silly as the reasoning.

Yes its Jerrys fault for everything. He is the manager of an underperforming team.

well the rain held off just long enough for us to find out...if we are gonna can manuel..tommorrow is the [erfect day..day oof before a long road trip...wally backman...your ticket to chicago is awaiting you at the charlotte airport...i hope

whoever said you were rooting for the ebars to lose so they get a better draft pick...the dumbasses traded it away anways for a couple of soon to be losers :angry:

well the rain held off just long enough for us to find out...if we are gonna can manuel..tommorrow is the [erfect day..day oof before a long road trip...wally backman...your ticket to chicago is awaiting you at the charlotte airport...i hope

whoever said you were rooting for the ebars to lose so they get a better draft pick...the dumbasses traded it away anways for a couple of soon  to be losers :angry:

LOL, why are all of our teams dumbasses? :angry:

whoever said you were rooting for the ebars to lose so they get a better draft pick...the dumbasses traded it away anways for a couple of soon  to be losers :angry:

Why would there be a ticket waiting for Wally in Charlotte, when he is on a bus coming back to Birmingham from Orlando?

Why would there be a ticket waiting for Wally in Charlotte, when he is on a bus coming back to Birmingham from Orlando?

ummm,,oh yeah...lol...see the "dumbassedness" of this franchise rubs off on the fans :lolhitting

Ya, but you don't know they'll f*** that up at the time (although i like grossman, i'd rather have leftwich). Still they got a better draft pick than had they won 2 more meaningless games.

Cwsox, i'm wasn't a huge proponent of rooting against ur team, and i'd only do it if it guaranteed something, not just a hunch or a hope (manuel fired). When the bears season was over, them losing games would guarantee a better draft spot, so i didn't care if they lost. Losing some meaningless games would be more beneficial to the future, in theory. So don't see why a bears fan wouldn't do this. A meaningless victory wouldn't bring me as much joy as our future draft pick winning us more games down the road. I talked to plenty of people at bears games that disagreed and agreed with me on this, and i kept asking them what one victory now would do for them if it means sacrificing drafting byron leftwich (which is who we speculated they would get at the time). No good answer to that.

As far as rooting against the sox hoping it gets manuel fired, i'm against that. If it was printed in black and white by KW that if they lost tonight he'd be gone, then that's another issue.

I never root against the White Sox but I might make an exception for one game just so Kenny, Jerry, et. al can get embarassed on national television.  I hope JM gets fired after tonight's game, how's that for a statement?

Well you got the embarrassed part... too bad it didn't do any good.