Man Accused Of Tossing Son's Puppy Off Balcony

Steff

:crying

http://www.wftv.com/news/4797848/detail.html

POSTED: 6:58 am EDT August 2, 2005

MIRAMAR, Fla. -- A man was arrested on charges of killing his son's 2-month-old black Labrador puppy by throwing it five stories to the ground after it urinated and defecated inside their apartment.

Josper Sanon, 49, took the dog and flung it 25 feet through the air off their fifth-floor balcony, the arrest warrant said.

A police officer found Sanon's 16-year-old son Steve screaming and crying in the parking lot of their apartment.

Josper Sanon was arrested on charges of cruel death, pain and suffering of an animal, a third-degree felony. He was being held on $2,500 bail.

He faces up to five years in prison and a $10,000 fine if convicted.

Miramar police spokesman Bill Robertson said the fact that the dog was found 25 feet from the balcony shows the animal was thrown and did not accidentally fall.

Sanon's two children were placed in the temporary custody of a family member.

I've seen clips of humans getting killed, but I can never watch the ones with animals.

I heard about one guy in Belgium who tortured a cat and posted multiple videos to the Internet of it. Authorities were notified and they managed to track down and arrest the SOB.

It's sad how many of these people don't get caught.