McCarthy rolling with it

TheHammer

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 3, 2005 -> 12:07 PM)
How has BMac's changeup been looking lately (for anyone who's seen him)?  That was the pitch he was missing when he was in the big leagues earlier this year.

Is there talk yet about having him work on a cutter in the offseason?

I got a piece due up tonight. Its all edited, just have some tidbits to add in regards to his changeup (there was a reason he wasn't throwing it for a bit) as well as a new pitch he's throwing.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 3, 2005 -> 03:28 PM)
I got a piece due up tonight.  Its all edited, just have some tidbits to add in regards to his changeup (there was a reason he wasn't throwing it for a bit) as well as a new pitch he's throwing.

Great article. It definitely explains why he wasn't throwing the change. I do have one problem with that article though. it says that he's 4-7 overall while going 2-0 over his last 4 starts. The problem is that he can't be 4-7 and 2-0 over his last 4 starts, because he was 3-7 at Charlotte before being called up the 2nd time.

QUOTE(Dam8610 @ Aug 3, 2005 -> 04:38 PM)
Great article. It definitely explains why he wasn't throwing the change. I do have one problem with that article though. it says that he's 4-7 overall while going 2-0 over his last 4 starts. The problem is that he can't be 4-7 and 2-0 over his last 4 starts, because he was 3-7 at Charlotte before being called up the 2nd time.

You beat me to it. Thats a version I have thats up on the site, but is for the most part hidden. I updated his day to day stats with last nights start, but still have to update his season stats.

Also have a tad bit of changes to make to the piece.

On a sidenote, thanks :)