Chapelle Show "Over"

southsider2k5

I hope not. Even though the show became way too over quoted it is still hilarious. I hope they come back and make a third season.

If not I will start a side topic and list top five skits*

1) Mad Real World

2) Black Bush

3) Clayton Biggsby

4) First Black s***

5) Sneeker gang fight

* except rick james and prince skits

QUOTE(Benson&Rexage @ Aug 3, 2005 -> 03:51 PM)
I hope not. Even though the show became way too over quoted it is still hilarious. I hope they come back and make a third season.

If not I will start a side topic and list top five skits*

1) Mad Real World

2) Black Bush

3) Clayton Biggsby

4) First Black s***

5) Sneeker gang fight

* except rick james and prince skits

Talk about buckling under the pressure...

Anyways, "Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a b****?" was funnier than any you have listed, in my opinion.

The show was funny until it got as overrated as it did.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Aug 3, 2005 -> 04:03 PM)
Talk about buckling under the pressure...

Anyways, "Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a b****?" was funnier than any you have listed, in my opinion.

The show was funny until it got as overrated as it did.

It stopped being funny when they stopped showing after South Park. It was still good, but South Park made it better because it got you laughing first. I remember me and my friends getting together to watch those two shows on Wednesdays during school, and that was the only time I regularly watched a TV show all of freshman year. They put Chappelle's Show on Thursday last year, and we didn't even bother watching it because it wasn't nearly as good.

I liked the "Leave it to Beaver" take-off with a white family having the "N" word as their last name.

Also, he had John Mayer on one time, showing how different races love music "Whenever white people hear a guitar..." "whenever blacks hear drums..."

But Comedy Central is like MTV, they replay their shows forever.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Aug 3, 2005 -> 05:46 PM)
I liked the "Leave it to Beaver" take-off with a white family having the "N" word as their last name.

Also, he had John Mayer on one time, showing how different races love music "Whenever white people hear a guitar..."  "whenever blacks hear drums..."

But Comedy Central is like MTV, they replay their shows forever.

The "White People Can't Dance" skit you are referring to is hilarious. White People = Guitar. Black people = Drums.

"The Latino's don't seem to be feeling it. Let's add an electric guitar and see how they react! Now, to step it up a notch, let's add some Latin gibberish!!!!!!!"

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 3, 2005 -> 02:02 PM)

I read that earlier and was wondering...Didn't he sign that huge contract??? which would make him under-contract..I wonder if he has to give the money back..Its like the Ricky Williams situation all over again.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 3, 2005 -> 06:00 PM)
The "White People Can't Dance" skit you are referring to is hilarious. White People = Guitar. Black people = Drums.

"The Latino's don't seem to be feeling it. Let's add an electric guitar and see how they react! Now, to step it up a notch, let's add some Latin gibberish!!!!!!!"

It wasn't an electric guitar it was an electric piano (keyboard).

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 12:38 AM)
It wasn't an electric guitar it was an electric piano (keyboard).

:banghead :banghead :banghead

Pauly....BTW, it was KFC merginf with Fubu to make the world's largest organization.

"I'm getting word that...oh my...it seems as if KFC and Fubu have just merged to form the world's largest mage-company. A barrel of gas is now $1 and a bucket of chicken is now up to $65!"