- 08-04-05 - Jays @ Sox -

redandwhite

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 03:21 PM)
Well I let my mom borrow my radar detector because she was driving to Detroit and I was driving to a lake cottage in Michigan. I was doing 15 over (85 in a 70) and I am on their insurance, but I'm paying it anyways so they aren't affected.

If you're on their policy.. it does effect them. Traffic school will keep the conviction off your record and will not alter rates.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 01:18 PM)
You know what, Carl's not the ideal 3 hitter but he's still a damn good hitter and the best clutch hitter we have and I don't give a s*** what his ops is.  This lineup gets hurt tremendously if Carl is out for an extended period of time.

I wouldn't say that, when Frank was in the lineup we did very well. But anyone who thought Carl would make it through the season w/ out getting an injury hasn't been paying attention the last few years. Best case scenario is that Carl is only out for a few weeks, Gload takes his place and produces enough, and KW Tries to get another big bat through waivers, ie Griffey, if possible.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 08:18 PM)
eh, im beginning to think PK is a better 1B than Gload.;

WAsn't PK who said that GLoad could probably win a gold glove at 1b? I know Ozzie did. And I know he said Ross was a better fielder than himself

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 03:23 PM)
If you're on their policy.. it does effect them. Traffic school will keep the conviction off your record and will not alter rates.

Hmm, well I have two more days to pay the ticket. I need to take action soon.

What a play by Gooch!

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 04:21 PM)
Well I let my mom borrow my radar detector because she was driving to Detroit and I was driving to a lake cottage in Michigan. I was doing 15 over (85 in a 70) and I am on their insurance, but I'm paying it anyways so they aren't affected.

My mom would beat the s*** outta me, thats why I have 1 detector and my dad has the other....phew. But if I was paying, I'd get the "Don't do it again!"

QUOTE(beck72 @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 03:25 PM)
WAsn't PK who said that GLoad could probably win a gold glove at 1b? I know Ozzie did. And I know he said Ross was a better fielder than himself

I feel more comfortable with PK there. Sorry I dont care what they say, he makes every routine play and scoops everything.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 08:19 PM)
For all of you adults out there, would you be pissed if your child got a speeding ticket?

Nah. You'd just have to pay all the expenses and extras [higher insurance costs, fines, court costs, etc] The second one and the hammer comes down [depending if you're 16, 17]

QUOTE(beck72 @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 03:25 PM)

I feel more comfortable with PK there. Sorry I dont care what they say, he makes every routine play and scoops everything.