New Al Qaeda threats

southsider2k5

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 01:07 PM)
Define HUGE in terms of numbers please.

Over 120 million persons have been murdered at the hands of atheists (including communists).  That's HUGE.

Of course, this statistic isn't influenced at all by the growth in the Earth's population due to medicines derived in part from modern biology or the ability to better produce food thanks also, in part, to modern biology.

People have died at the hands of athiests and communists, so naturally all athiests are communists and are responsible for that mass murder. No other religion or set of beliefs has any blood on its hands (except for that nasty Islamic one), and so this point thoroughly discredits all beliefs of every athiest. It's the fault of every single athiest, and none of them are excused from this guilt. Everyone who does not profess a belief in Jesus Christ as the savior should be arrested and confined to death camps. Did I say death camps? I meant happy camps. Every one who believes in evolution should be castrated, so that their evil genes will be diluted out of humanity's gene pool.

The Catholic crusade against the Albigenses in Southern France (from 1209-1229), under Popes Innocent III., Honorius III. and Gregory IX., was one of the bloodiest tragedies in human history. … The number of Albigenses that perished in the twenty years’ war is estimated at from one to two millions.

-- Cushing B. Hassell, History of the Church of God, Chapter XIV.

Need I speak to you of the thirty years’ war in Germany, which was mainly instigated by the Jesuits, in order to deprive the Protestants of the right of free religious worship, secured to them by the treaty of Augsburg? Or of the Irish rebellion, of the inhuman butchery of about fifteen millions of Indians in South America, Mexico and Cuba, by the Spanish papists? In short, it is calculated by authentic historians, that papal Rome has shed the blood of sixty-eight millions of the human race in order to establish her unfounded claims to religious dominion (citing Dr. Brownlee’s “Popery an enemy to civil liberty”, p. 105).

In addition to the Jesuit or Catholic atrocities of this century already enumerated with some particulars, they massacred 400 Protestants at Grossoto, in Lombardy, July 19th, 1620; are said to have destroyed 400,000 Protestants in Ireland, in 1641, by outright murder, and cold, and hunger, and drowning; …

-- Cushing B. Hassell, History of the Church of God, Chapter XVII.

To sum up the whole, the Roman Catholic church has caused the ruin, and destruction of a million and a half of Moors in Spain; nearly two millions of Jews in Europe. In Mexico, and South America, including the islands of Cuba and St. Domingo, fifteen millions of Indians, in 40 years, fell victims to popery. And in Europe, and the East Indies, and in America, 50 millions of Protestants, at least, have been murdered by it!

Thus the church of Rome stands before the world, “the woman in scarlet, on the scarlet colored Beast.” A church claiming to be Christian, drenched in the blood of sixty-eight millions, and five hundred thousand human beings!

-- W. C. Brownlee, Letters in the Roman Catholic controversy, 1834, pp. 347-348.

-- Joseph McCabe, The Story of Religious Controversy, Chapter XXV.

This suggests that the Christian reconquest of Spain cost this country alone over 20 million lives. This loss could not have resulted from the Plague, because the loss from the Plague was recovered by 1500.

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 06:43 PM)
You never answered my question about Trotsky.

I wouldn't hold your breath. Whenever shown to be obviously in error, some posters ignore the proof, or twist it out of context until nobody understands what they are talking about. It's a terrible affliction.

You never answered my question about Trotsky.

Thus the church of Rome stands before the world, “the woman in scarlet, on the scarlet colored Beast.” A church claiming to be Christian, drenched in the blood of sixty-eight millions, and five hundred thousand human beings!

-- W. C. Brownlee, Letters in the Roman Catholic controversy, 1834, pp. 347-348.

This is utter garbage. He's essentially assigning all murders at the hands of dictators to the Church solely because there existed no clear separation of church & state in those times in history. That's utter garbage. There is very little factual evidence linking clergy men & women to those murders.

Whereas in reference to the history of the power-elite atheists, communists, & heathens who came to power there is plenty of factual evidence linking them to the murders. For those not understanding what 160 million represents try imagining an earthquake gobbling up Japan & parts of CA. It's a HUGE number.

As to your question: read on ..

http://miami.indymedia.org/news/2005/08/2050.php

Edited by JUGGERNAUT

Since you haven't yet figured this out from my previous sarcasm-laced rants about how clearly your arguments prove that all athiests and evolution believers should be skinned, I'm going to simplify down my point about which logical fallacy you're making.

GUILT BY ASSOCIATION.

I don't know how I can get it across better than that.

Edited by Balta1701

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 07:52 AM)
There are now warnings of another attack on September 11th

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/12/national...agewanted=print

I think it's fascinating that the "Warnings" are about New York, Chicago, and LA, but not about Washington D.C., and yet the defense department is planning a brilliant pro-America country music fest in Washington DC for that day.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 09:52 AM)
There are now warnings of another attack on September 11th

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/12/national...agewanted=print

There have been 3 other anniversaries of September 11th.....and nothing happened then.....Why a 4 year interval?...Does it take them 4 years to devise this plan?....why not a 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 year interval? :huh

I have Italian satellite and this has been a top story, saying that there is a new video where Chicago is actually named as one of the cities (along with NY and LA). I couldn't understand it all that well, but I'm not sure if they said it'd be around Sep 11th or worse than Sep 11th, but I'm guessing the latter because I doubt they'd give away the date

Since you haven't yet figured this out from my previous sarcasm-laced rants about how clearly your arguments prove that all athiests and evolution believers should be skinned, I'm going to simplify down my point about which logical fallacy you're making.

GUILT BY ASSOCIATION.

I don't know how I can get it across better than that.

What does that have to do with Trotsky? :D

As to your claim it's pretty ignorant of my posts in other threads with respect to atheists & communists. Even though I can easily make an argument that they are more prone to murder than Christians I would never suggest that ALL atheists & communists are prone to murder.

Mathematically speaking that does not compute ;)

I have Italian satellite and this has been a top story, saying that there is a new video where Chicago is actually named as one of the cities (along with NY and LA). I couldn't understand it all that well, but I'm not sure if they said it'd be around Sep 11th or worse than Sep 11th, but I'm guessing the latter because I doubt they'd give away the date

It's all Daley's fault. Prior to 9/11 I think I read Chicago was a top spot for terrorists to settle in & get comfy. Now Daley's gone dictator on us & we've become a prime target. Damn Sear's Tower & Hancock. Always got to be towering over the world we do.

Edited by JUGGERNAUT

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 09:58 AM)
How sad.    :headshake

Whatever gets you through your day but plenty of people have figured out that the more fanatical they are as a believer in a religion, the more the whole "Thou shalt not kill" thing is negotiable.

As the late, great Lenny Bruce said "I always thought it was thou shalt not kill not thou shalt not kill amend section A."

Whatever gets you through your day but plenty of people have figured out that the more fanatical they are as a believer in a religion, the more the whole "Thou shalt not kill" thing is negotiable.

As the late, great Lenny Bruce said "I always thought it was thou shalt not kill not thou shalt not kill amend section A."

The word is "militant". You can be fanatical about God, the White Sox, or any other thing that means something to you but you can still be a peace-loving person. But if you're fanaticism makes you militant (see Trotksy, Hitler, Stalin) then it matters not whether you are a Darwinist, communist, egenicist, or spiritualist. A militant is what you are the most & the less developed your conscience is the more likely you are to kill.