Have a cell phone?

knightni

Do you own a cell phone?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a cell phone?

• Yes
    • No

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 10:51 AM)
Don't have a landline.

You're hardcore. :headbang

I've had one for a few years. Not sure exactly how long...but I am on my 4th phone. This one takes pictures. Which means I have a ton of pictures of the inside of my pockets. :D

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 02:16 PM)
Two people don't have one? I was under the impression that I was the last one in the world to get one.  :P I got it when I went of to college. I didn't want to figure out how to dial long distance from the dorm phones.

Yeah.

Guess who one of the two is.

:ph34r:

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 04:55 PM)
You're hardcore. :headbang

I've had one for a few years. Not sure exactly how long...but I am on my 4th phone. This one takes pictures.  Which means I have a ton of pictures of the inside of my pockets. :D

Some people would pay a lot of money to see pictures of the inside of your pockets. ;) ;) :nudge :nudge

I don't have one. I've had them in the past but found that the convenience wasn't worth the cost. I was distracted on the road if I was talking while driving. Family and friends always getting calls at inopportune times (dinner, golf course, etc.) really doesn't put me in the mood to get one anytime soon. Although, the wife is expecting here in about a month so she's trying to push me into getting one again. yuck.

Nope, I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE cell phones.

Or rather, I hate what people have done to the perfectly good IDEA of cell phones.

People turn into giant ignorant f***tards with their stupid f***ing cell phones.

I don't need MORE accessibility, I'm looking for LESS.

...my wife has one, but I never use it and she seldom does. We got it in case the car ever breaks down on I-90 when she's going to visit her Mom in Wisconsin.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 05:14 AM)
Nope, I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE cell phones.

Or rather, I hate what people have done to the perfectly good IDEA of cell phones.

People turn into giant ignorant f***tards with their stupid f***ing cell phones.

...my wife has one, but I never use it and she seldom does. We got it in case the car ever breaks down on I-90 when she's going to visit her Mom in Wisconsin.

That's really true. I think with the invent of cell phones people have forgotten a lot of etiquette. I have one friend who will answer her phone and continue on talking and talking and talking even when she is with friends. I hate that.

I also hate it when people talk on the phones while driving.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 11:35 AM)
Oooh..sporting the Zach Morris cell phone  :P

I'll go even one better. I used to have a bag phone. One of those that you had to plug into the cigarette lighter to use. :ph34r:

Edited by Iwritecode

QUOTE(The Critic @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 03:14 AM)

Just because you have one doesn't mean you actually have to answer it. Or even turn it on for that matter.

When I first got mine it was pretty much for emergency use only since I drive an hour to get to work. Mostly on gravel roads surrounded by cornfields.

Now I'm glad to have it because it's saved me tons of money on gas. Now I don't have to get all the way home to find out I need to pick up a few things from the store...

Edited by Iwritecode