If JM doesnt get fired after this weekend...

Bmr31

I want to respond, but just don't know what to say. At this point they leave me speechless.

lol yeah im trying to remain calm. My mind just keeps spitting out "heather-esque" type thoughts. :D

lol yeah im trying to remain calm. My mind just keeps spitting out "heather-esque" type thoughts. :D

They are stretching my loyalty and my patience to the max. I go back a long way with this team. I never lost faith even in years like 1970 when they lost 106 games. Right now the whole franchise looks lost. Where is the fight??? :angry:

He's got to go.

It doesn't matter who replaces him though it would be nice if it was somebody not on the current staff.

You'd think KW would have somebody in mind besides Levra, Backman.

How bout Bucky Dent? Whatever happened to him?

Any known hardasses out there?

It better not be Harold Baines, either.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i still say we start at the top and work our way down..... get rid of jr first.. ya think we can pull together enough cash to buy??? i think so.......then we dump kw.. he should have never been there in the first place.......hes just not qualified for the job.......then we can work on jm and cast....FIRE KW FIRST AND FOREMOST................. the rest will fall into place nicely.........i promise

Guest hotsoxchick1
i dont know if jerry will get fired this weekend, but he should probably put his house on the market :D

dont count on it.......not this year anyhow.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
i dont know.... this little west coast trip might be his last with this team

doesnt matter its not gonna happen this year......he will finish out the season on the sox........... ;)

How much more of this will it take before SOMEONE's head rolls?  At this point I almost don't care WHO it is.  But SOMETHING needs to be done!  This team is too good to go through a SIX WEEK SLUMP!

I agree, but people are saying , give them time this will turn around ...OUT and OUT BULLs***........current regime MUST go. :fyou THE CURRENT REGIME

i still say we start at the top and work our way down..... get rid of jr first.. ya think we can pull together enough cash to buy??? i think so.......then we dump kw.. he should have never been there in the first place.......hes just not qualified for the job.......then we can work on jm and cast....FIRE KW FIRST AND FOREMOST................. the rest will fall into place nicely.........i promise

Hell yeah, let's buy the White Sox from JR. LOL. That would be great.

If only this dream could come true......

CWSOX45