VOTE IN ESPN.COM'S POLL...NOW!!!

GasHeGone

I was defending the Red Sox in why they should be voted the best team in baseball right now. Obviously Oakland or Houston should have that claim, but in no way should the White Sox.

Some of you guys are ridiculous. Let's keep in mind 99 times out of 100 I don't post about Red Sox stuff on this board.. Please?

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 12:22 AM)
I was defending the Red Sox in why they should be voted the best team in baseball right now.  Obviously Oakland or Houston should have that claim, but in no way should the White Sox.

Some of you guys are ridiculous.  Let's keep in mind 99 times out of 100 I don't post about Red Sox stuff on this board.. Please?

I could care less about some stupid espn poll. But the sox have the best record in baseball and they aren't the best team in the al?? :huh Whatever...we'll prove it in the postseason. :)

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 06:25 AM)
It's funny how I could say the sky was blue and I would still get a hard time from some of you clowns.

Maby its because you make ridiculous comments like this:

Obviously Oakland or Houston should have that claim, but in no way should the White Sox.

:stupid Your right, they only have the best record in baseball. :headshake

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 06:39 AM)
Maby its because you make ridiculous comments like this:

:stupid Your right, they only have the best record in baseball. :headshake

Is this some sort of a joke? The White Sox have the best record in baseball, does that mean that at all times they are playing there best baseball?

This has nothing to do with the Red Sox, this is about the White Sox. Why people try and make it anything different is complete insanity.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 01:25 AM)
It's funny how I could say the sky was blue and I would still get a hard time from some of you clowns.

When you wrote your post it was black. I just looked out the window and it's grey. So you are wrong again!

:D

Go back 15 years and add up all the World Series participants from the AL East and NL East. Duh, there is an East Coast bias, because that's where the champions come from. For most of the country, the baseball season will not start for another 5 or 6 weeks. They tune in for the final pennant races and the playoffs.

Who cares about the Red Sawx and "Red Sawx nation"?

Last I checked, the White Sox have the best record in baseball and therefore, are the best team in baseball.

As far as I'm concerned there are four teams I root for in MLB.

1) The White Sox

2) Whoever's playing the Yankees

3) Whoever's playing the Red Sawx

4) Whoever's playing the Cubs

:fthecubs and the Sawx and Yanks too

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Aug 4, 2005 -> 06:55 PM)
After nearly being swept by Toronto, with the Red Sox on an 8 game winning streak and playing the best baseball they've played all year, I would agree with the espn.com poll that right now the Red Sox are the best team in baseball.

:huh

were you a cubs fan in 2003?

Redandwhite obviously has a Red Sox bias. Which is perfectly acceptable. All of us have a White Sox bias, so we shouldn't get too upset when he speaks up for his favorite team. I know, this is a White Sox message msg board. Redandwhite is a White Sox fan, who just happens to be more of a Red Sox fan.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 08:49 AM)
Redandwhite obviously has a Red Sox bias.  Which is perfectly acceptable.  All of us have a White Sox bias, so we shouldn't get too upset when he speaks up for his favorite team.  I know, this is a White Sox message msg board.  Redandwhite is a White Sox fan, who just happens to be more of a Red Sox fan.

thats like saying hes only mildly retarded. He's still retarded.