Parking Pass Question

Queen Prawn

I ordered my tickets and parking pass together. My parking pass says "Parking" all over it (as it should I guess), but there is also a note that states, "SEE RED OR GREEN COUPON." Um, what the heck does that mean? Are there only select lots that will accept this or can I park at my usual lot (I think it is the G lot - the one just west of the viaduct . . . why a duck, why not a chicken . . . sorry, momentarily possessed by the Marx Brothers)? :D

I looked at the official site, but didn't find anything.

Thanks for any help on this.

Found this:

Exit/Parking:

Cash customers and fans holding a green coupon, proceed to 35th Street exit and follow signs to "Sox Parking." Fans holding a red parking coupon, exit at 31st street and follow signs for "Red Coupons."

If 35th Street exit is temporarily closed due to heavy traffic, proceed to 39th Street exit. Cash customers or fans holding green coupons, turn right and follow signs to "Sox Parking." Fans holding red coupons turn left on 39th street and follow signs for "Red Coupons."

Does green mean any lot and red is specific lots?

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 08:02 AM)
Found this:

Exit/Parking:

Cash customers and fans holding a green coupon, proceed to 35th Street exit and follow signs to "Sox Parking." Fans holding a red parking coupon, exit at 31st street and follow signs for "Red Coupons."

If 35th Street exit is temporarily closed due to heavy traffic, proceed to 39th Street exit. Cash customers or fans holding green coupons, turn right and follow signs to "Sox Parking." Fans holding red coupons turn left on 39th street and follow signs for "Red Coupons."

Does green mean any lot and red is specific lots?

From the sounds of it, the Red coupons are for the season ticket lots. If they make you get off at 31st, you are going to be in lots A,B or C, which are on the north side of the stadium. If this is where you park try to get as far north into lot A as you can as that will get you on to the Ryan the quickest.

If your coupon is red, go to the red lots, if it's green, go to the green ones. Ignore the letters. Our season parking is split between E and B but we always park in B regardless of what letter is on the pass.