Official Indians Blow Thread

knightni

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 12:45 AM)
White Sox have a ginormous lead on their division and just won a series in NY.

I know. I'm just saying it would be nice if they lost a game or two this month. I'm getting a little annoyed with them coming back down 5 every game.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 06:57 PM)
I know.  I'm just saying it would be nice if they lost a game or two this month.  I'm getting a little annoyed with them coming back down 5 every game.

Out of the wild card contenders they have by far the easiest schedule. They're not going to have a tough ride on the way out.

QUOTE(knightni @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 02:10 AM)
Cleveland's pretty much played Kansas City.

I highly doubt that it is the thread's fault that KC loses.

Isn't it obvious? Youngstownindians(or whatever the hell his name was) showed some Indian players this thread, they got pissed off and now they won't lose. :P

QUOTE(knightni @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 01:10 AM)
Cleveland's pretty much played Kansas City.

I highly doubt that it is the thread's fault that KC loses.

This is why people have been saying Cleveland has a wild card shot...so many games left against KC and Tampa.

For everyone saying they don't mind if the Indians win so that they make the playoffs, I couldn't disagree more. The more the Indians lose now, the sooner the Sox could likely clinch. Thus, more rest for our starters, etc. I still have the uneasy feeling that the division race will get a little too close for comfort. Why can't teams f***ing finish off the Indians? They've come from behind after being down 5 three times in the last week, I believe.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 11:25 AM)
For everyone saying they don't mind if the Indians win so that they make the playoffs, I couldn't disagree more.  The more the Indians lose now, the sooner the Sox could likely clinch.  Thus, more rest for our starters, etc.  I still have the uneasy feeling that the division race will get a little too close for comfort.  Why can't teams f***ing finish off the Indians?  They've come from behind after being down 5 three times in the last week, I believe.

Cause look who they are playing. Cleveland doesn't scare me at all yet I don't consider the division race over yet. :huh:

QUOTE(knightni @ Aug 20, 2005 -> 04:27 PM)
You are as superstitious as a Cubs fan.

"Oh God, teh Sox must be loosing cuz someone posted a thread on soxtalk.com about the Indians being lousy!"

Get over it.

...and yet you took then dancing magic numbers out of your signiture :ph34r: