A quote from jerry

Cerbaho-WG

Manuel said he understands the criticism he's getting from fans, some of whom are calling for his job. ``I feel every year there is a need to win here. They have been on the dive for a long time and they want one bad, so they are looking for anything,'' he said. ``They will try anything now, but we have to be patient.''

f*** OFF, YOU ASSHAT!

Manuel said he understands the criticism he's getting from fans, some of whom are calling for his job. ``I feel every year there is a need to win here. They have been on the dive for a long time and they want one bad, so they are looking for anything,'' he said. ``They will try anything now, but we have to be patient.''

f*** OFF, YOU ASSHAT!

We've been patient for 86 years. How's that for patient?

CWSOX45

f*** OFF, YOU ASSHAT!

We've been patient for 86 years. How's that for patient?

CWSOX45

Not to mention we've been patient with his dumb ass for the last 2 1/2 years and one month. Manuel should STFU. Be patient. THAT'S ALL WE'VE f***ING BEEN FOR MOST OF OUR LIVES YOU f***WAD!!!!!

This is a do or die season....and he wants us to be patient?

For all those who can't seem to understand why we want this guy fired....this is why. No panic-mode. He is a lackadazical kind of manager....and it rubs off on our players.

That's why we have been losing. We have been patiently waiting for the right pitch, next thing we know the batter struck out. We have been patiently waiting for the mistakes of the opposition but you cant count on it; the SOX needs to make its own destiny.

We dont need to be patient this time. Next thing we know we are going to be third on the central division. We need to shake up something.

For all those who can't seem to understand why we want this guy fired....this is why.  No panic-mode.  He is a lackadazical kind of manager....and it rubs off on our players.

Would you rather your manager say in the papers that he is panicking? That they have no control and don't know what to do?

What the hell do you expect him to say?

For all those who can't seem to understand why we want this guy fired....this is why.  No panic-mode.  He is a lackadazical kind of manager....and it rubs off on our players.

Would you rather your manager say in the papers that he is panicking? That they have no control and don't know what to do?

Maybe not "I'm panicking" but something to the extent of "this team needs a kick in the ass" or something like that.

He sure as hell didn't need to say "we need to be patient."

Anything except be patient. I'm sick of being patient only to see the same thing that has happened in 2001 and 2002 happen this year. Where's the urgency to win? Manuel SHOULD be panicked..... this season, thus far, has been a carbon copy of 2001 and 2002 and I, for one, am goddamn sick and tired of it as a ticket buying White Sox fan. Tell the Yankees fans to be patient since they haven't won the WS in 3 years. Don't tell a Sox fan, most of whom weren't even alive the last time the Sox were in the WS, to be patient. ALL WE'VE BEEN IS PATIENT!!!!!

f*** OFF, YOU ASSHAT!

Why the f*** couldn't he got struck by lighning tonight?? There really isn't a god..

f*** OFF, YOU ASSHAT!

Why the f*** couldn't he got struck by lighning tonight?? There really isn't a god..

That's a brilliant post. You should get hit by lightning just for thinking that. Idiot

That he cant manage in the major leagues. That would make me happy. ;)

That he cant manage in the major leagues. That would make me happy. ;)

How about..... Since the Sox Organization won't fire me, and considering this team has done the same exact thing for the last 2 seasons under my tenure..... I RESIGN!!!!! :headbang

Why won't he just go away.  He is unfit to manage a major league team and doesn't belong anywhere near us.  He is worthless and needs to go.  FIRE HIM PLEASE! 

This quote just exemplifies how stupid the guy is.

No...I disagree. He can be a good manager. He is a good manager for a young team that doesn't need any motivation to play. A young team feeds off their own energy. Apparently....our team can't play with enough energy to even make the game exciting. Maybe they don't have a passion for the game and they should all retire.....all except about 8 players.

f*** OFF, YOU ASSHAT!

That's a brilliant post. You should get hit by lightning just for thinking that. Idiot

f*** you! Why the hell am i an idiot for thinking that?? OBVIOUSLY me saying that was just some sarcastic frustration on my part you f***in piece of s***. Don't call me an idiot you ass.

f***in taking everything so damn literal. s***, got me all pissed now..

I guess you pea brain can't comprehend that obviously I don't wish death on manuel, its something you say...like drop dead..Sheesh, and CAN'T believe I have to explain this s*** to you.

DO YOU UNDERSATND NOW!????

:fyou

No...I disagree.  He can be a good manager.  He is a good manager for a young team that doesn't need any motivation to play.  A young team feeds off their own energy.  Apparently....our team can't play with enough energy to even make the game exciting.  Maybe they don't have a passion for the game and they should all retire.....all except about 8 players.

I think we all agree Jerry is a good baby sitter.

Guest hotsoxchick1

wow... im speachless...........maybe i was lookin for jerry to say.... yeah we need to work on a few things.... but dont tell me to be patient.. ive been that way for over 30 something years now and im about to loose it....... on another note.. rex i agree with ya ... what do we expect him to say.....cant argue that one........and i also agree .. cerb.. maybe wishing death on someone is a little extreeme..... :nono ....shouldnt do that its bad karma..............

f*** OFF, YOU ASSHAT!

f*** you! Why the hell am i an idiot for thinking that?? OBVIOUSLY me saying that was just some sarcastic frustration on my part you f***in piece of s***. Don't call me an idiot you ass.

I guess you pea brain can't comprehend that obviously I don't wish death on manuel, its something you say...like drop dead..Sheesh, and CAN'T believe I have to explain this s*** to you.

Understand it and still think it was idiotic.

f*** OFF, YOU ASSHAT!

Well, get over it

Unbelievable

f*** OFF, YOU ASSHAT!

Hey, Gash has a right to express himself. Like he said, get over it lol.

f*** OFF, YOU ASSHAT!

Hey, Gash has a right to express himself. Like he said, get over it lol.

Of course he can express himself, but calling me an idiot pushed me over the edge

Guest hotsoxchick1
Just as Rex has the right to express himself.

Where's the post telling HSC to f*** off for agreeing with Rex...? :o  :huh:  :rolleyes:  ;)

Gawd I just love this board.  :headbang

lol....... steff trouble maker.. no one tells me to f*** off and lives another day lol...............besides rex is so cute i have to agree with him........i just cant help myself......... ;)