A quote from jerry

Cerbaho-WG

Just as Rex has the right to express himself.

Where's the post telling HSC to f*** off for agreeing with Rex...? :o  :huh:  :rolleyes:  ;)

Gawd I just love this board.  :headbang

Well, HSC said

maybe wishing death on someone is a little extreeme.....  ....shouldnt do that its bad karma

If Rex had said something similar like that, then I would have NO problem with it...She said her piece with out calling me any damn names.

How would you have reacted if I called you an idiot on one of your posts, you probably would have not gotten off like me, but I bet you would not like it.

Where's the post telling HSC to f*** off for agreeing with Rex...? :o  :huh:  :rolleyes:  ;)

Well, HSC said

If Rex had said something similar like that, then I would have NO problem with it...She said her piece with out calling me any damn names.

I would you have reacted if I called you an idiot on one of your posts, you probably would have not gotten off like me, but I bet you would not like it.

Oh for the love of God Gash.. it was a JOKE!! Did ya not see the smiley's..???

Geezus everyone.. take a deep f***ing breath.

Guest hotsoxchick1
but calling me an idiot pushed me over the edge

well sometimes if the shoe fits.. its alright we all act that way at times.. no need to get testy about it........... :D

lol....... steff trouble maker.. no one tells me to f*** off and lives another day lol...............besides rex is so cute i have to agree with him........i just cant help myself......... ;)

LOL... a wee bit of pot stirring... I'm guilty. ;)

I just had to laugh at the progression of the thread. Someday's I wonder how many of these guys are near total mental breakdown. :huh:

They must be on fire with their blood pressure up so high ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
She said her piece with out calling me any damn names.

f***ER................OR SHOULD I SAY MOTHER f***ER..................lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.......hows that i called ya two names.......... :D :D :lol: :lol: lighten up francis..........

Gash.. no offense intended here hun.. but this is f'ing hillarious!!

"How would you have reacted if I called you an idiot on one of your posts, you probably would have not gotten off like me but I bet you would not like it. "

That's just a tad bit too much info sweetie :D ;)

What makes you think I'm still upset?? I got over it after I posted my original reply to Rex, was just explaining..jeez, you would think flames were coming out of my ears or something.. :lol:

Umm... :huh: I don't think you're still upset. :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
What makes you think I'm still upset?? I got over it after I posted my original reply to Rex, was just explaining..jeez, you would think flames were coming out of my ears or something.. :lol:

no flames out your ears.. just out your ass............lol lol lol........ ;) who loves ya sweeite........... :P

Gash.. no offense intended here hun.. but this is f'ing hillarious!!

"How would you have reacted if I called you an idiot on one of your posts, you probably would have not gotten off like me but I bet you would not like it. "

That's just a tad bit too much info sweetie  :D  ;)

lol, oops, You know..I actually did get off while typing it :headbang

Umm...  :huh:  I don't think you're still upset.  :huh:

Oh, I thought you thought that I thought I was upset when I typed this..

I would you have reacted if I called you an idiot on one of your posts, you probably would have not gotten off like me, but I bet you would not like it.
So my thought was the thought you thought I was angry opr something when I actually typed that..but my thoughts were in a good frame of mind..sorry i thought you thought that i thought the thoughts in my head were in any way thoughts of a mad man but thoughts that thought were ina good frame of mind when I was actually thinking those thoughts :D

Oh, I thought you thought that I thought I was upset when I typed this.. So my thought was the thought you thought I was angry opr something when I actually typed that..but my thoughts were in a good frame of mind..sorry i thought you thought that i thought the thoughts in my head were in  any way thoughts of a mad man but thoughts that thought were ina  good frame of mind when I was actually thinking those thoughts :D

ummmm uhhhh uhhh ummmmm uh thoughts? uhhhhhh whats that? LOL sorry but its late and ive had a few beers.... :cheers

This is my last baseball board and I'm not leaving unless I get kicked off which shouldn't happen since I'm so nice to everyone. :lolhitting

Can't we just get along people!? Let's just try to understand each other and love one another. No reason to get so angry and profane at a fellow Sox fan is there? Peace be with you.

Jarry Manuel

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, if we had the Tigers ballclub, I could understand doing so poorly. I would have nothing to blame on Jerry. I would be able to realize that our club just sucks. But we dont have the Tigers team. We have a team that could be the Yankees or the As. KW has put together on paper one of baseballs best teams. The only thing we dont have is a manager. We need a manager who will inspire them, and a manager who will use small ball to gain advantages for us. Wally Backman is that manager...

Guest hotsoxchick1
Can't we just get along people!? Let's just try to understand each other and love one another. No reason to get so angry and profane at a fellow Sox fan is there? Peace be with you.

Jarry Manuel

lol.. we really need a few new smileys here ... i request a zen one, ya know the ying and yang thing........so we can all be in tune with the dugout.......... :D

Jarry Manuel

lol.. we really need a few new smileys here ... i request a zen one, ya know the ying and yang thing........so we can all be in tune with the dugout.......... :D

YO DUDE!

Jarry Manuel

YO DUDE!

all sounds good to me!