- 08-05-05 - Mariners @ Sox -

redandwhite

QUOTE(ceffa2000 @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 11:48 AM)
Really? Didn't know that.  Have to take that into account next time I go to the game.  Thanks for the advice.

If you're talking about the Sox street parking passes, then yes, it's illegal to sell them. And a word of advice. If anyone tries to make you pay to park on a certain stretch of curb and you already have a parking pass, don't pay them. They have absolutely no legal right to tell you to pay them or park somewhere else.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 01:11 PM)
If you're talking about the Sox street parking passes, then yes, it's illegal to sell them.  And a word of advice.  If anyone tries to make you pay to park on a certain stretch of curb and you already have a parking pass, don't pay them.  They have absolutely no legal right to tell you to pay them or park somewhere else.

What if someone is selling a parking pass to one of the Red lots? I was told by a season ticket holder that this was a possibility.

Edited by ceffa2000

QUOTE(ceffa2000 @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 01:21 PM)
What if someone is selling a parking pass to one of the Red lots?  I was told by a season ticket holder that this was a possibility.

Don't know about that one. I just park on the streets because I can. I never park in the lots unless I'm with someone with season tickets, and then I just don't pay attention.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 02:38 PM)
It's a good song, but it has nothing to do with this game thread.

Therefore, it is damn creepy for someone to start a game thread with imagine lyrics.

Also, how can someone like both the Red Sox and the White Sox?

I should probably start game threads like many other people on this board who put the wrong date, wrong team and then some stupid emoticons. That'll sure look good.

I've stated my reasons many times over the last year-plus that I have been a soxtalk member. Is it really necessary to defend myself once again?

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 12:35 PM)
What on earth are you talking about?  :huh

He's saying that in 2003, all of the bandwagon fans were becoming Cub fans because the Cubs made a playoff run, while in 2004 they switched over to the Red Sox because the BoSox finally got past the yankees and won themselves.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 07:46 PM)
He's saying that in 2003, all of the bandwagon fans were becoming Cub fans because the Cubs made a playoff run, while in 2004 they switched over to the Red Sox because the BoSox finally got past the yankees and won themselves.

Tell me about it, Cub fans are ridiculous.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 02:32 PM)
The greatest song writer in the world, and the defending World Series Champions are creepy things to like?

He is not the greatest song writer in the world, and yes, the bandwagon is creepy.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 06:21 AM)
Uh, yeah, okay.

Let's get this kicked off in the way Nuke and myself would see fit.

RIP EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think we're going to knock around Pineiro, give me a HELL YEAH!

Hell Yea!!....thanks stone cold

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 03:06 PM)
What are Ichiro's numbers against Buehrle?  I think they're heavily in favor of Ichiro.

Where can I look up information like a player vs. player?

I'm not sure the exact numbers but Ichiro has definitely killed Mark.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 04:06 PM)
What are Ichiro's numbers against Buehrle?  I think they're heavily in favor of Ichiro.

Where can I look up information like a player vs. player?

-Ichiro is 12-24 vs. Buehrle, MB was asking Kenny Rogers for tips vs. Ichiro at the All-Star Break

-ESPN.com's player profiles; http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/bvsp?playerId=4454