Kate Hudson = Every Guy's Favorite Actress

Wong & Owens

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 02:36 PM)
She said something no husband wants to hear his wife say. At least she was smart enough to kinda clean it up.

The part I don't want to hear is that she is more or less "O.K." with cheating. That would make me nervous as all hell.

QUOTE(Brian @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 03:24 PM)
Her mom is still better looking.

mmmmm, gonna have to respectfully disagree with you. not a knock on Goldie, she is still a good looking lady, but she has a thing for botox lips that I just dont find attractive.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 03:54 PM)
mmmmm, gonna have to respectfully disagree with you. not a knock on Goldie, she is still a good looking lady, but she has a thing for botox lips that I just dont find attractive.

I agree. Goldie is hot for her age, but given the choice, I'd plank Kate.

QUOTE(SuperSteve @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 04:27 PM)
Eh, I kinda disappointed to hear her say that.

Agree.

"Hello world... I have so little respect for myself and my marriage that I don't care if he cheats on me as long as he doesn't get caught.."

She must be awful in the sack if he's got to cheat, and rocks for brains to give him the green light.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 06:12 PM)
Agree.

"Hello world... I have so little respect for myself and my marriage that I don't care if he cheats on me as long as he doesn't get caught.."

She must be awful in the sack if he's got to cheat, and rocks for brains to give him the green light.

Sometimes sack abiltites have nothing to do with it, but you're right, the green light might push him over.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 5, 2005 -> 08:31 PM)
Sometimes sack abiltites have nothing to do with it, but you're right, the green light might push him over.

You're right... men who cheat when life is good in the bedroom are stupid idiots so I take back the comment about her having possible issues in the sack.