Transparency needed for sig

KipWellsFan

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 7, 2005 -> 08:53 PM)
In order to have no background on an image you have to save it as a smart object. .gif will give you what you need, but you already know that.

s***! thanks a ton for the help guys but my original one still looks the best on the original skin. But now that I know about this .gif thing I'm pretty sure I can do it if I'm able to convert it. But when I try to convert it on paint which is all I have right now the color gets all wonky. Can someone convert it for me without losing the quality?

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Aug 7, 2005 -> 10:59 PM)
s***! thanks a ton for the help guys but my original one still looks the best on the original skin.  But now that I know about this .gif thing I'm pretty sure I can do it if I'm able to convert it.  But when I try to convert it on paint which is all I have right now the color gets all wonky.  Can someone convert it for me without losing the quality?

:huh

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Aug 7, 2005 -> 09:59 PM)
s***! thanks a ton for the help guys but my original one still looks the best on the original skin.  But now that I know about this .gif thing I'm pretty sure I can do it if I'm able to convert it.  But when I try to convert it on paint which is all I have right now the color gets all wonky.  Can someone convert it for me without losing the quality?

.gif files usually lose quality when saved, the point of it is to condense file size and add for more compadibility. Like the sig I'm currently using which is a .gif. If you look at AJ's face you can see dots, the color is kinda f***ed up, that's just the way that .gifs are.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 7, 2005 -> 11:34 PM)
.gif files usually lose quality when saved, the point of it is to condense file size and add for more compadibility. Like the sig I'm currently using which is a .gif. If you look at AJ's face you can see dots, the color is kinda f***ed up, that's just the way that .gifs are.

Except it is not transparent. I am using the Rooq Exquisite skin and i can see the white background on the bottom and right of the sig...

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 7, 2005 -> 10:56 PM)
Except it is not transparent. I am using the Rooq Exquisite skin and i can see the white background on the bottom and right of the sig...

I didn't make the background transparent because of the shadow that's under the picture.